April 25 Gallery Updated

Nov 5, 2004
Hlywud said:
Just finished, new wedding
pictures and trip pictures and and a special edition DR1 print.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D I LOVE IT!!!!

THE DR1 SANKIES! That's a classic!!! Can you make it a sticky or something (like the Stickys in the forums) so that it stays as the first picture you see??

Ok Sankies.....let's hear your lines now....;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
ok... who the hell are the chicks in "see my tongue" pic ?? I remember the blonde and the chick thats wearin the Harlem shirt from back in February, chick in the Harlem shirt was trying to scrap another chick outside Mangu.. is that CabareteCid ?!?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
la_barbie said:
ok... who the hell are the chicks in "see my tongue" pic ?? I remember the blonde and the chick thats wearin the Harlem shirt from back in February, chick in the Harlem shirt was trying to scrap another chick outside Mangu.. is that CabareteCid ?!?

So we finally see what you look like. I was begining to think you were not real. Thought you might be some old guy pulling our leg. ;)

But don't you have an evil cousin that posts with your nik as well?

Now make sure you get your butt to that get together in May ok :laugh:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
So we finally see what you look like. I was begining to think you were not real. Thought you might be some old guy pulling our leg. ;)

But don't you have an evil cousin that posts with your nik as well?

Now make sure you get your butt to that get together in May ok :laugh:

yes my f***** evil cousin de_la_cruz is the one who uploaded the pic.... my identity was kept so secret until now ........... I gotta find a nasty one of here and post it !

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
PeachezNcream84 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D I LOVE IT!!!!

THE DR1 SANKIES! That's a classic!!! Can you make it a sticky or something (like the Stickys in the forums) so that it stays as the first picture you see??

Ok Sankies.....let's hear your lines now....;)

Beautiful wedding pics, Aliya! I want to hear all about it!

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Noooo

la_barbie said:

Hey, la barbie! I am CabareteCid, I'm the chick in the pink! The girl in the Harlem Shirt is Girlie Girl! I was the one with the problem outside Mangu! That girl was drunk and tryin to mess with my bf and then accused me of wanting her gringo!!! LMAO Tourists!! The blonde chick is my friend, Amy from England she hasn't joined the sight yet! La Barbie, who are ya anyway?!?!

Gata

Nov 5, 2004
trina said:
Beautiful wedding pics, Aliya! I want to hear all about it!
Thanks Trina :D

It was an AMAZING day..everything went really well. I am still planning on writting my wedding report (and trip report)...eventually...

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm a bigger procrastinator then Carlos?? ...that's pretty bad since he's a laid back Dominican...and I'm sure you know how long it can take them to get anything done! Gotta shape him up a little bit or neither of us will ever get anything done....LOL :D

Now if only the paperwork could go as smoothly as the wedding....

Nov 5, 2004
la_barbie said:
gata i just PM'd you... Peachez how old are you

I am 20...and you???? Tried to guess from your pic..but I'm not sure. I'm horrible with guessing ages.

Although age is really nothing..it's all about the person :)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
I am 20...and you???? Tried to guess from your pic..but I'm not sure. I'm horrible with guessing ages.

Although age is really nothing..it's all about the person :)

haha.. I'm 22, I know I look older... maybe its my tan ... :) I work hard on it all year round

Nov 5, 2004
la_barbie said:
haha.. I'm 22, I know I look older... maybe its my tan ... :) I work hard on it all year round

Lucky you! You do get very tanned. The darkest color I ever turn is this awful shade of purple from being too sunburned...but I never, no matter how long I sit in the sun, get that brown. Lucky you. :)

Carlos' family all know that I want to get dark, and always joke with me...cuz even when I am there for 2 months I don't ever get that dark.. they always compare their color with mine to see if I'm catching up...but so far I haven't done a good job of that! lol ;)

Wag

Feb 4, 2005
My pic does not have any text....

I am in the first page down the bottom.

I am huggin face to face with my dominicana girlfriend.

I look like this :beard: