Beach Bash..........

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
Last week I attended a night time event at The Shark Bar located at #66 on the beach. It started around 7PM and lasted until 11PM. They had a bad playing American Music and they cooked up burgers and hotdogs and Sasauge and Peppers. There were about 40 people there. It was a rainy day so many might have not come.

Well they are having another one Saturday Night April 30 at 7PM. There is no cover charge or drink minimum. Just letting everyone know of something different to do.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hey Jimmy, for those who don't know, and many don't, that is on Sosua Bay, north coast....

Sounds to me like a good time. I will try to make it.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Jimmydr said:
Last week I attended a night time event at The Shark Bar located at #66 on the beach. It started around 7PM and lasted until 11PM. They had a bad playing American Music and they cooked up burgers and hotdogs and Sasauge and Peppers. There were about 40 people there. It was a rainy day so many might have not come.

Well they are having another one Saturday Night April 30 at 7PM. There is no cover charge or drink minimum. Just letting everyone know of something different to do.
On which beach is The Shark Bar located?