sexual positions

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
It has been studied and determined that the most often used
Sexual position for married couples is the doggie position.

The husband sits up and begs...
And the wife rolls over and plays dead.

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
and then....

there was the gal who got the unenviable task of teaching sex education to a nightschool class, mostly business professionals looking to pick up some easy credit hours in science/biology. "Well, class" she began, "If you've done the reading, you know that although there are minor variations, there's only nine basic sexual positions. And I guess if there are no questions about--"
"There's fifty-one!" a male voice shouted from the back of the class.
"Excuse me," said the teacher.
"There's fifty-one positions, teacher. I know 'em all."
"I'm sure no one wants to know the details. Now, as the book says, there are nine basic positions and--"
"Fifty-one!!"
"--if there are no further ques--"
"Fifty-one! I swear it. Fifty-one!"
"Alright," the teacher sighed,"for the benefit of that obnoxious student in the back, I'll discuss each one. First, what we commonly call the Missionary position. Man on top, woman on the bottom, lying down. Any questions? Any at all? Fine. OK, then--"
"Fifty-two!!!"

:)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Then You Must Know Why Canadian Couples Only Go "Doggy Style???"

..So they can BOTH watch the Hockey Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
And Anothr old One...

...the doctor ask the lady how she gets those rashes on her elbows. "I guess because I do it doggy style". "So why don't you turn over on to your back?" says the doctor. "Well, my doggy doesn't like to do it that way"

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
AtlantaBob said:
...the doctor ask the lady how she gets those rashes on her elbows. "I guess because I do it doggy style". "So why don't you turn over on to your back?" says the doctor. "Well, my doggy doesn't like to do it that way"
Funny, but sick.

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
actual bumper sticker...

seen on a pickup truck (what else?) in the suburbs of st louis:

"I haven't had sex in so long I forget who ties up who"

oh my........

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
and.....

Criss Colon said:
..So they can BOTH watch the Hockey Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Definition of the perfect canadian wife:

Three and half feet tall with a flat-top hairdo: so when you're gettin yer bl*w job, ya got someplace to rest yer beer, eh.

Oh! Canada.......

[Aside to Anna: it's just a joke, dear. Canadians are lovely people :)]

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A Very Very Old Lady sits In The Veterinarians Office

With her VERY OLD Corgi in her lap.A very sexy young blond sits down beside her with her huge Doberman on a leash beside her.The old lady tells the sexy blond that her Corgi has been her only companion for the past 16 years.He is old,blind, can barely walk,and "messes" on the floor."I am going to have to have him put to sleep" :cry: :cry: she says.
The blond tells the old lady that she likes to do her housework in the nude.That everytime she washes the floor,her Doberman mounts her.Everytime she cleans under her bed,the Doberman mounts her.Everytime she scrubs the bathtub,you guessed it,the Doberman mounts her!
"So you are here to have your dog "put-to-sleep" too?" says the old lady

"No!",says the blond."I am here to have his nails trimmed!!!" ;)