Dominicans In England

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
hi everyone

i am from the uk and i have never come across a dominican here... i was just wondering if anyone else had.

i am from the north east of england (newcastle)
there is a large group of immigrants etc near where i live but most are from africa, all very nice people..

i would love to meet some dominicans that were living near me..

there is a large black community in Gateshead which isnt to far from where i live and alot of the black males go to a club called ENVY i have only been once but most were from london...

i would like to meet dominican males and females just for friendship..

anyone know anyone living in the UK
let me know

X RSJ X

calala2k

Apr 22, 2005
mine a dominican

hi i know dominicans mainly as im married to the most perfect dom you will find, hes been here for a year and a half now in a good job takes care of the little one even when he is tired and just finished work as im off to work lol.
he has many friends here too pm me for chat
calala2k

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
howdy

hi calala2k

ive send you a PM.

i would really like to meet dominicans near my area. also to learn better spnish as mine is very bad. I'm starting classes in september.

XRSJX
calala2k said:
hi i know dominicans mainly as im married to the most perfect dom you will find, hes been here for a year and a half now in a good job takes care of the little one even when he is tired and just finished work as im off to work lol.
he has many friends here too pm me for chat
calala2k

Nov 5, 2004
well..I live in Canada...

But I have 5 Dominican friends that are living in England right now (will try to get the names of the cities for you) and they all say they know quite a few fellow Dominicans in their respective cities.

So if I, living in Canada, know a few Dominicans over there...there has got to be quite a few.

oh! it will be 6 soon. My friend's husband has his visa and they are in the middle of booking a flight! :)

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
thank you

thank you.
i would really like to meet dominicans here.

congratulations for your friend and her Husband. i hope he likes it as much as dominican...

X thanks again X
PeachezNcream84 said:
well..I live in Canada...

But I have 5 Dominican friends that are living in England right now (will try to get the names of the cities for you) and they all say they know quite a few fellow Dominicans in their respective cities.

So if I, living in Canada, know a few Dominicans over there...there has got to be quite a few.

oh! it will be 6 soon. My friend's husband has his visa and they are in the middle of booking a flight! :)