photos--SD, Las Matas de Santa Cruz, POP

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
great job!!!

Hello girl from Maine. Oviously your as talented as you are good looking, read your thread a short time ago, I believe you were close to bring on your way home. I dont know what you do for work but you should be in graphics for computer websites. I live in western Mass, my buddies all go sleding up to VanBuren on the border............me, I go to the sun in the DR. Great job on the pictures...........GGN420

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org

I like taking pictures and I teach a digital photography class in Maine. I've never exhibited or sold my work, maybe someday. My camera is a great little workhorse--in a year hope to upgrade. It is easy to take pictures of beautiful places. Half the work is done for you.

Nov 5, 2004
MaineGirl said:

I like taking pictures and I teach a digital photography class in Maine. I've never exhibited or sold my work, maybe someday. My camera is a great little workhorse--in a year hope to upgrade. It is easy to take pictures of beautiful places. Half the work is done for you.

What type of camera do you use? (like brand and model)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Coolpix is good, but it's the artist's eye that results in quality photos like yours. Next time you definitely have to meet Mr C, not just to see the finca but to talk photography.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Chirimoya said:
Coolpix is good, but it's the artist's eye that results in quality photos like yours. Next time you definitely have to meet Mr C, not just to see the finca but to talk photography.
Well, I have a more advanced Coolpix than Amity's and still my photos are not nearly as good. As you (and my photography teacher) said, "it's the photographer, not the camera". A good photographer can get good pictures in a Daguerreotype.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Thank you

Hey, thanks so much for allowing me to "tour" a little bit of your life.
Great shots, you have a good eye.