Travel in Mid-December

J

Jacqueline

Although it's only mid-September, I was wondering if anyone plans to travel around the second or third week of December? I'm planning on travelling around that time to the Santo Domingo/Boca Chica area and if any of you will be there around the same time, that would be great.

J

jim

unless you allready have your ticket you will have a hard time finding one in dec......jim

M

Mark

Jacqueline,

I'm going to be in Cabarete the 2nd week in Dec. I'll be my 1st trip to DR ... Am really looking forward to it. mark

J

Julia

Hoi, Jacqueline, we'll (my daughter and I) fly to Puerta Plata and traveling to Santo Domingo and Boca Chica area from 21 December untill 4 Januar, the hole "planning" is still open, so if you want to be in contact with us, just mail......love greetings: JULIA & JULIE from Holland.

L

lorri

I AM GOING TO PUERTO PLATA DEC 19TH TO JANUARY 9TH. I HAD NO PROBLEM FINDING A FLIGHT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO HOOK UP. LORRI

J

Jacqueline

Actually my trip is booked for December 11th - 18th so I'm looking forward to the trip. I had heard that space might be limited so I booked my trip a couple of weeks ago just to make sure.

J

JenNY

I'm going December 17th to January 5th too...

Everyone told me about 3 months ago.. "If you don't have tickets, you can't go, they are all booked!" Balogna!!!! You just have to pay more.. The What would usually be 250-300 tickets are now 650-700 a ticket! ACK! But it's all worth it!!

YEAH! Jenny

C

Christa

Hi:) I'm going with my boyfriend from Dec27th to Jan.3rd. Can't wait to go. I wnet to Cancun 3 yrs ago at the same time & it was beautiful:)