My new thread

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Ok, New Thread, you had your say, now I'll have mine.

Escott, I remember when you posted more from NY, than the DR.
I watched and read along with your posts, as you made the switch.
I don't care what other people think about you abrasive personality.
I do think, you offer some of the most valuable information, given about real-estate, in the shortest amount of time.

I laugh when some one asks for advice, you give it, and they just dismiss you as a loon. They have no idea, how much it's going to cost them for that. Serves them right.

I would love to see, you and AZB, tied as Moderators to a Forum, perhaps we could name it Marquee De Sadism, the pleasure of a smooth real-estate transaction, and the pain, of not following AZB's, Chiropractic advice, on how to spot bad girlfriends, before they happen.

Good Night Mrs. Calabash, where ever you are!

Tim H.:smoke:

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Don't think that is about to happen. I once asked Robert to put up a forum about real estate and he asked if I would be interested in moderating it. My response was what the heck is there to moderate, Cut the cyber grass?

Well it never happened and Robert is affraid to give me the tools. I may just kick him off the board:)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Make Scott a moderator?

That's like giving the cookie monster the whole jar of cookies. :laugh:

I can just see the Canadian women saying please not "mars/venus" nver give him that.

Just kidding. ;)

I do think you'd be good in the business section though.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Let's vote!

I vote for making a real estate section and making Escott the moderator... This board truly is insane.. but, if it could tame the CCCCC, it can tame Scott...