Follow up on the 2 Pedophiles in Sosua by "D"

diego

Aug 16, 2003
Here we are its Thursday and as I told you we all had to go back to see the Fiscal in Puerto Plata again. They grilled my Wife for about 2 Hours and I do not want to get into how she felt when they were done with her.
After that JimB?s future Wife had a very short Interview with the Fiscal.

By the way it was JimB?s Birthday yesterday and we had a surprise party for him at my house and it was like a mini DR1 reunion.

Our Lawyer a local Boy from Sosua, who I can highly recommend to anybody, came out and told us that the Investigation is over they found nothing.
Our Computers, Cameras and everything else they took is in Santo Domingo and will be returned on Monday.
By then we also will receive an official letter saying that all charges have been dropped and that we are innocent.

One very sad thing happened because of all of this.
The Girl that was mentioned in the news as being under age and a prostitute had to be brought to the Emergency room in a private hospital yesterday, we were afraid that she would lose her baby, but as of this afternoon she is much better and her doctor told us that she needs rest and should be ok
Her future husband told me this afternoon, that as soon as she is back home he will get into action about the person that started all of this against my partner and me.
I have known him only for a few months but some of his friends a lot longer.
Believe me I would not like to be their enemy.

Leon?s future wife mentioned yesterday that if Martin is such an evil person and seems to have good connections to the local police and slime ball lawyers here in town it might be a good idea to hire a security guard.
He may just send someone to place drugs into our house or do something else.
Both Leon and I now have guys with shotguns at our doorsteps.

The reaction via e mails, phone calls and visits we received over the last week is just incredible, help was offered from people I never expected, thank you all so much.

We will now take a few days to get our lives back in order.
My daughter (8) has been having nightmares since the DNI came knocking last week.
My oldest son (17) who impressed me immensely with his attitude against the DNI and the way he helped me and my partner when we were under arrest last week.
My middle son (13) has been changed by the events of last week, we are a lot closer now.
And thank god our twins (5) slept through most of it and just gave me a kiss on the cheek when we came back home.
Leon has been put out of business since the events of last week until he gets his laptop back, he writes software programs for insurance companies and he estimates that he lost close to $6000.00 in income and penalties.
Just in case you are wondering if we have started action against Martin?YES
Yesterday his bank account was frozen and he just went mental in the bank and later at a lawyers office here in town. He came to his senses a little later and started making phone calls to his lawyer that he now wants to negotiate.

Sorry Martin I think it might be to late for that, but keep talking we are listening.
I know you are reading this.

I love to tell you what else is in store for him, but I think you all understand that I can?t do that.

I hope nobody innocent ever has to experience what my Family went trough in the last week

Diego
Sosua April 28, 2005

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
It's good to hear that things with the Fiscal got resolved so quickly. I figured in the DR this might take months, if not years.

I wish you and your family a speedy emotional recovery and hopefully you all will grow stronger.

Let's us know how it turns out.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Be strong! For yourself , for your family and close ones.. and have faith that justice will win in the end..

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
I am glad indeed, that this matter has been resolved so promptly and with a happy outcome to those concerned. Outside of the "inconveniencing" (and I say that tongue in cheek) of the accused, the real tragedy is that the efforts made against this kind of activity have apparently been wasted on a wild goose chase. I would really like to see the person responsible for causing this to PAY for the time and effort put into the "investigation". I know it ain't gonna happen, but one can wish and dream......

Pedophelia is no joke (and I am not talking about the borderline cases of say 14 or so). Law enforcement efforts should be focused on catching the real criminals and not launching vendettas against ex bussiness partners (if that is indeed the case which is looking more and more like it is).

Rose

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola Diego!

I'm glade you came back and posted.

To the rest, keep it to the thread, no personal attacks, or crusades.
For that, there is the Edit Button, if you need to go off on a rant, use one of the other Forums to do so.

The General Stuff Forum.
For all those questions without a home.
Not for the faint hearted or easily offended!

Thanks
Tim H. :smoke:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Very sorry that this happened to the kids

And the rest of the family.

Apparently, this was some sort of vengence thing?

HB

On Vacation!
Feb 18, 2005
Glad to see the truth come out

To D and family And To Leon and M.

Glad to see everything is returning to normal. To bad i missed my friend D getting a little drunk at JimB party. That i would of like to see. But anyways keep your chin up guys. You have been thourgh hell and back and i for one am glad to see the truth come out.

God bless both Ds and Leons familys and hope to see all of you real soon.

Rick
Toronto
Canada

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Having been 'convicted in the press' and being innocent (something years ago in The Bahamas) I know exactly how you feel. You will never read a newspaper the same way again I'm sure.

I am very excited that you are actually doing a 'payback.' Wish I could have done that back then.

Good luck

k.b

Apr 25, 2005
what a nice morning

Good Morning, K.B.

Edited by Tim H.
Send me a PM or E-Mail, I saved the post, if we can tone it down, I can get it back up.

Thanks
Tim H.
:smoke:
what do you want me to take away

Last edited:

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
Diego,

I wish you and your family healing and peace; and for you, grace and wisdom on your next venture.

Yvette

k.b

Apr 25, 2005
what a nice morning

i am the lucky person,ho lives whit the girl that was put out as a minor,and a hoocker one tv.
She is 25 years old, pregnant,and will be my wife very soon.
The day all this started she was at home,when the phone started ringing,not to ask if all this was tru, but to ask how she cud do eny thing like this,
AND more than 50 phone calls later,and hours whit the DA.she went directly to the hospital,and the pain she was in,is not possible to exsplain.
So remeber this,there is nothing more power full than a pregnant woman,
and spesially a pregnant woman,whit all the power full contacts in here familly,so she dont have to pay for help.
SO to the person ho started all this,i now you feel like **** ,but do the right thing come forward so we can solv this,
She is better now and the baby is ok,but she is now scared like hell that she will have more problems the months to come.
SO WHAT YOU DO TO OTHER PEOPLE WILL GET BACK TO YOU!!!

EDIT THIS WHY?????

k.b

Apr 25, 2005
what a nice morning

i am the lucky person,ho lives whit the girl that was put out as a minor,and a hoocker one tv.
She is 25 years old, pregnant,and will be my wife very soon.
The day all this started she was at home,when the phone started ringing,not to ask if all this was tru, but to ask how she cud do eny thing like this,
AND more than 50 phone calls later,and hours whit the DA.she went directly to the hospital,and the pain she was in,is not possible to exsplain.
So remeber this,there is nothing more power full than a pregnant woman,
and spesially a pregnant woman,whit all the power full contacts in here familly,so she dont have to pay for help.
SO to the person ho started all this,i now you feel like **** ,but do the right thing come forward so we can solv this,
She is better now and the baby is ok,but she is now scared like hell that she will have more problems the months to come.
SO WHAT YOU DO TO OTHER PEOPLE WILL GET BACK TO YOU!!!

EDIT THIS WHY?????

JimBeam

Mar 25, 2005
It appears all is getting better for which i'm glad. Getting even is certainly called for with the use of all legal remedies available.
No Personal Attacks! Edited by Tim H. :smoke:
I arrived in Sosua this morning and hope to meet some of the more sane individuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
JimBeam said:
I arrived in Sosua this morning and hope to meet some of the more sane individuals.

Sane? that's tough... try to catch them shortly after they self-medicated :laugh: Seriously, you'll have a good time.. but not a sane time.

Nov 5, 2004
I know you don't know me..but I just want to offer my condolances to you and your family, I'm sorry you have been going through this. Hope everything gets straightened out as soon as possible, so you can go on with your daily lives and recover from this ordeal. And I too, believe in Karma...the people responsible for causing all this will get theirs soon enough.

And to k.b also, best of luck to you and your fiance with the baby. I hope she has a safe and easy (as possible) delivery of the baby.

Best Wishes to everyone who was hurt in this and their families.

MickeyB

Apr 28, 2005
Hola Micky!

I saved the post, and I'm going to e-mail it to Rob@DR1.com
I understand the what & why, you posted, but I do not allow personal attacks, on the message board here.

No matter how I personaly feel.

Rob will have a copy of your full post.

Thanks
Tim H.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
JimBeam said:
It appears all is getting better for which i'm glad. Getting even is certainly called for with the use of all legal remedies available.

No Personal Attacks! Edited by Tim H. :smoke:

Well some people on this board are real drama queens. Some aren't. Some are nice folks and some aren't. Trouble is that you need to be careful who your friends are as some of these folks can now testify to.

I am slow to make a friends but once I do you can be assured that they are nice decent folks. Stop in at Rockys some morning for breakfast. Go to the big table in the back and take a seat and introduce yourself to some folks.

Escott

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I agree with Scott that you need to go slow in picking friends. Just because somebody is a fellow expat is not a reason to consider him a friend. During the years that I have lived here I have met a lot of expats that I would not want to be associated with. They come here because they think they can get away with things that they can't get away with in their own country.

Go slow, maintain your own high standards, and avoid like the plague those expats, and there are a number of them, who are involved in activities that would be illegal or unethical in their own country.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Edited by Tim H.
You can take that stuff, to the Debate Forum.

Thanks
Tim H.