Washing Machine Parts In Santiago?

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
I need a part for my washing machine...it is a Whirlpool and the part is a common breaking item in Whirlpool and Kenmore washing machines. This is a regular size washing machine...modern world style. I do not know where to look for washing machine parts. Hoping someone can point me in right direction. The part is called the Direct Drive Coupling. Thanks

Scorpio

Feb 10, 2005
Hi Snuffy,
On Av. Imbert if you drive from 8A(Ochoa) direction 27th a few hundred meters further on your right side you have a little shop on the corner.
It does n't look great but they have a lot off stuff,I'm a repairman and go often there.
Its called " Refrigeracion Liranzo" Av Imbert #79 phone : 582-6774
Good Luck
Scorpio

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Snuffy said:
I need a part for my washing machine...it is a Whirlpool and the part is a common breaking item in Whirlpool and Kenmore washing machines. This is a regular size washing machine...modern world style. I do not know where to look for washing machine parts. Hoping someone can point me in right direction. The part is called the Direct Drive Coupling. Thanks
Radio Centro - Accross from Ochoa Motors in Santiago - 1-200-8225
Simply the best.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You don't call me! You don't want to use me?

My guy is Cabrera, a.k.a. El Pato..he has kept our machine running for years.

Give me a call and we'll go see him

HB Lo

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Hillbilly said:
My guy is Cabrera, a.k.a. El Pato..he has kept our machine running for years.

Give me a call and we'll go see him

HB Lo

First Off...I found the part I needed this morning and fixed the washing machine. Thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction.

Hillbilly, I was going to call you the other night and ask but I thought it was to late. Then I thought, I don't want to bother him about something so simple. So, I didn't call. You have been very kind and helpful to me. You just don't know how much money you save me by that one gesture. I am forever indebted. As you know I have just returned from USA and somewhat busy. But we will have to go to China Town in Santo Domingo and buy our supplies and tools of the trade. Then do some serious cooking.

Your Friend, Ole Snuffy