Miguel is Dominican

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
You know how AZB is always saying how his true Dominican friends never let him pay for anything. How they are always first to pay for food or drinks? How they are so generous with everything? Well that is Miguel.

On April 26th we had a little get to gather at the Beer House in SD. Ken (Buseouno), Tonya and I arrived at the Beer House around 8pm, shortly followed by Andera9k (Jess). We ordered drinks and a plate of appetizers and waited patiently for Miguel to arrive. In typical Dominican fashion he and his friend Ramon arrived about 15min. late and the festivities began.

As usual we bad mouthed other DR1?ers like, Escott, Rocky, AZB, CC, Larry, Robert and others. As the night progressed we finished off a few rounds of drinks, ate the appetizers and all in all had a great time.

An interesting side note was that I never thought of Miguel as a real ladies man (a purse carrying wimp, yes) but that Tuesday night there was this certain waitress that was all over him. Yes, she was on him like flies on a rib roast. I am not talking about some UBH. She was extremely beautiful. Slim, tall, model quality. Light skinned, long soft hair, great body. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her. Go figure. Miguel and this beauty? What?s up with that?

Due to the fact that we had the long drive back to La Romana ahead of us the party broke up around 9:30. Both Ken and I offered to pay for the drinks and food but Miguel insisted. Thanks Miguel, it was not necessary.

The last thing I saw was Miguel and his lady friend embraced as we were leaving.

Chuckuindy

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Chucky, Charlie, Carlito!!

chuckuindy said:
You know how AZB is always saying how his true Dominican friends never let him pay for anything. How they are always first to pay for food or drinks? How they are so generous with everything? Well that is Miguel.

On April 26th we had a little get to gather at the Beer House in SD. Ken (Buseouno), Tonya and I arrived at the Beer House around 8pm, shortly followed by Andera9k (Jess). We ordered drinks and a plate of appetizers and waited patiently for Miguel to arrive. In typical Dominican fashion he and his friend Ramon arrived about 15min. late and the festivities began.

As usual we bad mouthed other DR1’ers like, Escott, Rocky, AZB, CC, Larry, Robert and others. As the night progressed we finished off a few rounds of drinks, ate the appetizers and all in all had a great time.

An interesting side note was that I never thought of Miguel as a real ladies man (a purse carrying wimp, yes) but that Tuesday night there was this certain waitress that was all over him. Yes, she was on him like flies on a rib roast. I am not talking about some UBH. She was extremely beautiful. Slim, tall, model quality. Light skinned, long soft hair, great body. I could hardly keep my eyes off of her. Go figure. Miguel and this beauty? What’s up with that?

Due to the fact that we had the long drive back to La Romana ahead of us the party broke up around 9:30. Both Ken and I offered to pay for the drinks and food but Miguel insisted. Thanks Miguel, it was not necessary.

The last thing I saw was Miguel and his lady friend embraced as we were leaving.

Chuckuindy
Thanks Charlie.

The reason that I ALWAYS want to pay is because when I am having a good time and the people around me are also having a good time, the sky is the limit. When happiness is present, money is secondary (as you noticed, I did not know how much you guys had comsumed before I got there but I still did not give a rat's axx since I had a very good time, too short in my opinion).

Bad mouthing?. What?. Who?. When?. Where am I?. Prove it!!.

Now, about that waitress, she is just someone that AZB was talking to the night before and since I paid no attention to her, she remembered me and came for a few hugs. She is The Beer House's Manager and to say that she is "extremely beautiful" is not giving her enough credits. She is stunning. We just became fast friends but I WILL always be faithful to my darling. But if you want her phone numbers and address, I will give them to you, hehe. Btw, after you left, she sat with Ramon and I for about an hour. I had to tell her a few times to remember that she was the manager and that she needed to check on her workers, so there!!. Nothing to it. She is "engaged". Her pic with AZB will be on the Gallery soon(if I put ours, my axx will be kicked so hard that I WILL not be able to sit for months, hehe).

Anyways, Charlie, it was more than a pleasure to be around you, Tonya, Ken and Jess. And I will tell you the same I tell AZB, when hanging with me, leave your wallet at home. I don't have much money but the memory of a good time with friends will last me a lifetime and to me that is worth more than money!!. Anytime.

Ps: AZB is DA MAN. The man can practicly get whomever he wants. The guy have some fricking game with DA LADIES!!.

Pss: I got home last night and I am driving to NY in a few minutes.

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
One of these days I hope to be down there when you guys are. Would love to join you guys in one of these rumbas...

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Fun, Fun, Fun

suarezn said:
One of these days I hope to be down there when you guys are. Would love to join you guys in one of these rumbas...

Feel free to join us anytime.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
By all means!

suarezn said:
To be honest with you, I would love for you to join us. There are a few people on this site that I would not mind "hanging" with and you are one of them. Nals is another one.

It would truly be more than a pleasure so feel free to join anytime!.

Should be call it "Chucky's Gang Bang"?, :eek: :eek:

Ps: photos will be sent tomorrow.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Suarezn, please join us whenever you want. We need more cool people who see this world with the same vision (happiness in mind). We had a good time with miguel, too bad I missed on My buddy charlie. Between miguel, myself and some other friends, we had more fun talking and laughing than all the sosua dr1 gatherings together. Too bad larry and miguel don't get along, I am sure they would like each others company alot if they just set their differances aside.
By the way, Miguel is funny and extremely cool in real life. He didn't let me or my friends pay a penny. He even invited us for dinner but we had already eaten.
By the way miguel, the next time we will meet, I will give you a gift that will take away 10 yrs from your face, Hair color.
AZB

Malafama

Mar 17, 2005
Awesome!!

I hope i can get the opportunity to hang out with you guys next time i'm down there as well.. Whenever that would be!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si senorita!

AZB said:
Suarezn, please join us whenever you want. We need more cool people who see this world with the same vision (happiness in mind). We had a good time with miguel, too bad I missed on My buddy charlie. Between miguel, myself and some other friends, we had more fun talking and laughing than all the sosua dr1 gatherings together. Too bad larry and miguel don't get along, I am sure they would like each others company alot if they just set their differances aside.
By the way, Miguel is funny and extremely cool in real life. He didn't let me or my friends pay a penny. He even invited us for dinner but we had already eaten.
By the way miguel, the next time we will meet, I will give you a gift that will take away 10 yrs from your face, Hair color.
AZB
See, if someone knows me in a personal way, that's you, buddy. The person that you are getting to know is the real me. Not the computer "persona" that some love to hate which is more than fine with me. The Miguel you saw a little embarassed when you started "talking" to those girls at the other table is the real me.

Many have "sentenced" me(which I really can not care less) for my strong computer persona and for not letting ANYONE jump all over me but the fact of the matter is that I am considered by ALL my friends as a "the best friend that anybody can ever have". But as I always say "you and Charlie are the ONLY that truly know me and can form an opinion of the real me. Anybody else, I can give a rat's axx about it.

I know about no Sosua get-togethers but I know that every time we get together, fun, happiness, laughter and good time are all over the place.

About Larry, well, I came to realize that we are both at fault but I am man enough to admit that I, at least here, became sort of someone that I accused him of being.

Lets not "beat" the "Miguel paid for everything" thing to death. That's the way that I am and it just makes me happy. What, you thought that I was just "trash talking" when I kept on telling you to leave your wallet at home. And by the way, my buddy Ramon wanted to pay for the whole thing, nice try but no dice!.

Buddy, my facial hair was more out of laziness than anything else. I went to the DR with many, many things in my head regarding my brother so shaving was secondary to me. It was more than a vacation. When I resolved all I needed to resolve regarding my brother (you know what I am talking about) then my mind was more at ease and I shaved. When I went to see Charlie I was already shaved. Maybe that's the reason that "you know who" came running when she saw me and could not get enough of me, hehe. What can I do, we are not free.

We WILL definetely see each other again, do doubt in my mind compadre. Next time, stop being such a fricking dominican and let me drive to Santiago.

Malafama, you can join the next get-together, tittled "GayParade", anytime!!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Real story

miguel said:
Maybe that's the reason that "you know who" came running when she saw me and could not get enough of me.

Who are you trying to kid, Miguel? This lady was warm for your form. Quit trying to tell us that she is an AZB castoff. I want the real story.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
chuckuindy said:
Who are you trying to kid, Miguel? This lady was warm for your form. Quit trying to tell us that she is an AZB castoff. I want the real story.
You are gonna get this guy killed....These dominican wives are not your avg cool tempered canadian females. They won't take any s**** specially if he is as ugly as Miguel is.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Come on Charlie!

chuckuindy said:
What form?. Oh, you mean my big belly!.

You saw the "real" story. It's the same one I told you when we were hugging goodbye. Remember?. Yes?. Now keep it to yourself, hehe.

MR_DR, you are right, he is going to get me killed!.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
miguel said:
MR_DR, you are right, he is going to get me killed!.
Just make sure you keep her away from the internet until this thread washes up or else we will be reading about you in the obituary.