Hot tub/ Spa

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
Where can I locate hot tubs and spas in the DR. I am in Luperon and have only found hot tubs at Ochoa in StDiago. Any suggestions for dealer or source other than Ochoa :glasses:

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Do you mean hot tubs and smaller spas for homes/private use?
They are for sale in ferreterias, and also a nicer one with bathroom equipment in POP at Luis Ginebra.

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
Home use

I saw three models at the Ochoa store in S-diago from three people up to six people, the smaller one had one lounge seat and to sitting position seats, a heater, jets and was 5 feet by 7feet

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
Does anyone know if there are any manufactures or dealers for hut tubs/spas for three to six people, the smaller one would need to have one lounge seat and to sitting position seats, a heater, jets and was 5 feet by 7feet[/QUOTE]

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Luperonsailor said:
Does anyone know if there are any manufactures or dealers for hut tubs/spas for three to six people, the smaller one would need to have one lounge seat and to sitting position seats, a heater, jets and was 5 feet by 7feet
[/QUOTE]

Americana de Departamentos in Santo Domingo has some fancy hot tubs/spas. A few other stores in the city sell spa equipment.

There is a local manufacturer or jacuzzis, Aquasport. You can visit their offices in Santo Domingo. They are located in front of the Juan Pablo Duarte Olympic Center on Gustavo Mejia Ricart corner Ortega Gasset street.