Inverters

Melissa

Apr 10, 2002
I need to know how to get an inverter in Puerto Plata area and how much it would cost for everything needed - only needs to generate enough energy for lights and maybe a fan or something to that extent...
I can also get it in Canada if it isn't too heavy or large...
Thanks - waiting for some quick replies..

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
I will tell you what we did

But I can't get the info that I need umntill tomarow morning. I will tell you tomarrow. Billy and Marty in Luperon
I

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
I will tell you what we did

But I can't get the info that I need untill tomarrow morning. I will tell you tomarrow. Billy and Marty in Luperon
I

vinnie

Mar 19, 2003
easy

go to any large supermarket. the price is probably about 12000 or 15000 peso .That will get you the unit and two batteries dont forget your energy save bulbs.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Escott said:
I bought about a dozen for folks from Mr. Mike at what Jess said except for the address which I believe is wrong.

Escott

Then MrMike should correct his website ;) According to the website, that is their address for the Puerto Plata area :glasses:

Jess :bunny:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Might Want To See The thread In The "General Stuff Forum"

It is called "Invertors,batteries,and Honest Businesmen"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Melissa

Apr 10, 2002
Mr Mike

How do I get a hold of him?? Don'y know much about working may way about this site...
Thanks

Scorpio

Feb 10, 2005
if this helps

Hi,
If it's only for light or a fan i have an inverter that fits your needs.
Give me a pm and i will tell you all about it.
Cheap and good . I'm an installer from the Soaua area.
Scorpio

mrmagic

Nov 25, 2003
what do you recommend regarding an inverter

Rocky said:
Here are 2 numbers for MrMike.
581-8431
817-2909

in my house ill have the usual
fridge, tv,lights, what size inverter should i consider.

is it possible to run a pool filter with an inverter, if so what size inverter do you think i should have
magic

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
mrmagic said:
in my house ill have the usual
fridge, tv,lights, what size inverter should i consider.

is it possible to run a pool filter with an inverter, if so what size inverter do you think i should have
magic

I kind of had the same question myself. In my case I need something to run a large house (6 bedrooms) - One large Fridge, 2-3 TV's, many lights, water pump, water heater, automatic door opener, etc...Is there one that can run all that or do I need two? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
suarezn said:
I kind of had the same question myself. In my case I need something to run a large house (6 bedrooms) - One large Fridge, 2-3 TV's, many lights, water pump, water heater, automatic door opener, etc...Is there one that can run all that or do I need two? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
It would be advantageous to have a mechanical generator for such a big load.
You may also want to have an inverter that instantly responds to power failures, by supplying power to the low consumption electricals in your house, such as lights, fans, TV's, computers, etc.