Anyone up for dinner on Friday in S.D.?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I will probably be in Santo Domingo from Thursday to at least Saturday with Dawn. Seems as if she will have things ready and it is a go.

How about dinner on Friday night? I officially put Juanita in charge of picking a restaurant that has big portions and reasonably priced! If I go to the same restaurant in the square I will die, I will just die!! NO MO Colonial Zone guys. No more tourist restaurants. Give me GOOD FOOD this trip.

Escott

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Friday is ok for me... Never been to El Conuco... I've heard it is one of the restaurants where most tourists are taken for lunch when doing the Santo Domingo city tour :bandit:

Jess

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
andrea9k said:
Friday is ok for me... Never been to El Conuco... I've heard it is one of the restaurants where most tourists are taken for lunch when doing the Santo Domingo city tour :bandit:

Jess
Jess, are you just trying to hurt me again?

Robert... Cancel your hot date or bring her to dinner Friday. I was expecting you to pay! LOL

Patrick... It will be great to see you again!

Where is Juanita? She is the MAN when it comes to food!!

Where is Scandall, JD and Pibster also?

Escott

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Wish I could be there, if for no other reason to see Dawn's a$$, or is that reserved for Rocky's only.

Have a good time, wish I could be there.

Chuckuindy

Yes People where will this dinner be held??? I personally don't care where we have it as long as the company is good and the beer Coldddd ;) :). I hope to see alot of you DR'1ers there so I can put a face with all your posts. Where is Chrisssssss Colon? Would like to meet him because I believe we share some similar hobbies ;). Scott why don't you pick a place to your liking and we can all follow your lead.
Badpiece

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Madera Steak house

Madera Steak House restaurant was kind of neat last time I was there. It is on Kennedy/Nu?ez de Caceres, prices were good and the waiters dress like cowboys (sorry no cowgilrs), atmosphere pretty cool too with its western look! If you want even cheaper and bigger portions; than we just buy ourselves some 18oz steak and trow them on my BBQ! :nervous:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
riravaga said:
I don't know any of the DR1's guess will be nice to meet some of you.
It will be nice to meet ALL of us:) I am looking forward to meeting you.

Patrick, I would pick a restaurant but we all wouldn't fit into the Sushi place I like. I don't a good enough knowledge of Santo Domingo and will depend on Juanitas judgement. Like I said before she is Da Man when it comes to Da food! She even eats like a real man!

She will check in today and pick the place I am sure.

Escott

AHA, I knew she would check in! Juanita will you at least wear your spurs?

LOL

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Juanita will you at least wear your spurs?

Well! I have some cowboy boots that are pretty nasty; they?re so pointy that I can kill any cucaracha that gets into a tight corner!

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
It is right behind the Provocon so you have to go a bit pass Kennedy to enter the parking lot.