If your going to gossip, do it right...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Posters naming names and posting details of bad companies or people is a good thing. Experiences we can all learn from.

Just make sure you state all the FACTS and reasons why you had a bad experience. Back it up with credible evidence that is admissible in a court of law.

Posts like "He's an idiot" or "I heard they stole money..." are worthless and will be deleted.

So, if you don't have the facts/evidence, don't waste everybody's time.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
A little bit of gossip

Robert said:
Posters naming names and posting details of bad companies or people is a good thing. Experiences we can all learn from.

Just make sure you state all the FACTS and reasons why you had a bad experience. Back it up with credible evidence that is admissible in a court of law.

Posts like "He's an idiot" or "I heard they stole money..." are worthless and will be deleted.

So, if you don't have the facts/evidence, don't waste everybody's time.

I heard, and have been part of, a great discussion board regarding the DR. It's called DR1. I also think you are a good biz. man and run a class AAAA biz.

Woulnd't want to be part of any other board other than yours, and hope this posting will negate some of the black clouds that have been hanging over us the past few weeks.
Also hope you don't delete this because of lack of "credible evidence"

JOHN