Where is the best place in sosoua area to buy inverter and batterys

On Vacation!
Feb 18, 2005
Hello everyone. I am looking for a mid size inverter system and batteries for my Girlfriends house in the sosoua area.
Who is a reliable person to install these and the best place to shop.

Thanks

Rick

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Just past Charamicos heading towards Puerta Plata on the right is a store called Easy Power. They have what you are looking for. I never dealt with them, but my friend is an electrician and he deals with them regularly and recommends them. They also speak English

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
SKY said:
Just past Charamicos heading towards Puerta Plata on the right is a store called Easy Power. They have what you are looking for. I never dealt with them, but my friend is an electrician and he deals with them regularly and recommends them. They also speak English
If you research previous posts you will find that others here in town had nightmarish experiences both with them and the equipment they sell.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
The best solution

Contact MrMike via post or PM. He should be able to direct you to an local associate who will set you up just fine. I've delt with his company (based in Santiago) and they are FIRST RATE. I see no reason to deal with anybody else.
If you need convincing, just search the threads.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Buzzard said:
Contact MrMike via post or PM. He should be able to direct you to an local associate who will set you up just fine. I've delt with his company (based in Santiago) and they are FIRST RATE. I see no reason to deal with anybody else.
If you need convincing, just search the threads.
Good sound advice.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Avocado said:
I agree 100%. We bought our Trace 3.6 from the other outfit mentioned and they could not, or did not want to, fix the problem we had. They said they were no longer dealing in the domestic market and to take it to a service center. In desperation I went to Easypower and they immediately sent a technician to my house and 15 minutes later problems over. They also sell Trace - which I am told are the best
C'mon now, Mr. Wales.
You're not going to start that up again, are you?
Everybody in here that has met and done business with MrMike, knows he's as straight as an arrow.
Why don't you just let it go?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Avocado said:
I am just telling it as it is. Do you think 5 days without power (except T.G. I had bought an enormous 44 KW Generator) is good service? I don't. Easypower were absolutely great.

:laugh: :laugh: Yes! and they'll be great next month, and again in another four weeks and again in another few weeks and again and again. And this will continue until the penny drops that no-one else pays 2 - 3,000 pesos a month for inverter maintenance...

sarita

May 5, 2005
invertor

hello, i bought my invertor from a shop in puerto plata they came and installed it and its been great. ive had no problems whatsoever and they were really helpful.
if u want more information let me know
;)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hahaha.. he has met everybody... and to my last count, at least three good establishments have asked him to please not return. And now it looks like his cellular net connection is not kind to him either. (Well, these cards are marginal at the best of times...).

I vote for Tim to USE THE BLUE!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sr. Avocado:

All you do is spew negativity in every one of your posts.
I am learning how to apply the ignore function as we speak.
Enough already.

T.

PS: Whomever gave you that nickname was spot on!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Out of curiousity do you drink? When you "quote" yourself it kind of gives it away. :laugh: