self banned

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
I've decided to take a little time away from the boards. I find myself becoming way too emotionally involved in things that I really don't need to be and saying things that I don't really need to say. I AM sorry for sticking my nose into places where it really does not belong.

I'm sure most of you have no idea what I am talking about, but those of you with whom I have interacted recently know who you are.

It is time for me to regain a little perspective (if only I could do it in the DR!!!!!!) and hopefully come back with a better attitude and will be able to participate in a POSITIVE way.

Take care,

Rose

Tim, if you want to delete this I have no problem with that. I would just appreciate it if you would leave it up for a day or so that anyone who has read my previous posts can see it.

Thanks

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh come on Rose. We need a little fire now and then. You don't bother me. ;)

Hey are we going to see you at the fiesta this summer? We'll have fun! Rose is a really fun person. Honestly!

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Rose is a really fun person. Honestly!

And that is just my point. I haven't been behaving or feeling like a really fun person lately. I go through this periodically where I get "keyboard courage" and wind up saying things that I regret in the morning. A little time away usually does the trick (I'll start tormorrow, really).

We will more than likely be at the Fiesta. I haven't got our tickets yet but should do that soon as it is limited. It looks like it's gonna be really incredible this year. It is absolutely amazing what the Fiesta committee has accomplished in such a short time.

Anyway, take care.

Rose