Media Gallery updated May 7/05

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Wow, Wud...

You sure are fast! Or don't you have anything else to do? (j/k! ;) ) THANKS!!!

I know AZB doesn't want to see anymore of my pics, so please ...AZB...don't even go to the Media Gallery...

And yes, we did it...well, Tony proposed on Wed, 4/27...with champagne and everything...the works!!! And I accepted...we haven't set a date just yet...but it will be before the end of the year...

After that we went to Paradise Beach at Playa Dorada for the weekend, and thanks to Planner we had marvelous weather!!! :bandit:

I'll let everyone know about the party, don't worry!

MQ

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Dated: March 15, 2003

Musicqueen said:
I've always asked myself the same thing...since I tend to go for the 'bad boys' all the time.

I guess I need someone that can keep up with me...and those are the ones!

Not that I look for them specifically...they just find me!!!

On the other hand, I've asked myself this question...why can't I find a 'nice' guy...someone that will KEEP up with me, but also be honest, sincere, hardworking, courteous, loving, etc...

I am a professional, don't have any baggage, no debts, own my own home, have a nice car, take care of myself, can cook, clean, iron, love sports and am GREAT in bed...

...and even so... here I am...still looking for 'Mr. Right'...

Go figure!

I guess the best thing is to just wait for the right person to come along...love will find you!

Seems like the wait is over.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oh no, more pictures of Musicqueen and her sankie. What I want to know is where are the pictures of miguel and myself from santo domingo? I want to see the photo of that sweet supervisor from the beer house.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Come on brother!

AZB said:
Oh no, more pictures of Musicqueen and her sankie. What I want to know is where are the pictures of miguel and myself from santo domingo? I want to see the photo of that sweet supervisor from the beer house.
AZB
How do you know he is a sankie?. Even if he is (which I am not saying that he is), who cares!.

About my pics, he said that he did not get them when I sent them on Sunday. But I DID re-sent them last night (Friday). Let's wait and see.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
miguel said:
How do you know he is a sankie?. Even if he is (which I am not saying that he is), who cares!.

About my pics, he said that he did not get them when I sent them on Sunday. But I DID re-sent them last night (Friday). Let's wait and see.

Congrats MQ!!! You two look great together!!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Buena suerte mi reina!

If you had just met me first, you wouldn't be bothering with those younger men! Congrats! I guess that means you won't be coming to Atlanta to start up a decent latin music radio station. :angry:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you everyone!!!

But, see what I mean? NOW that I'm engaged...all these suitors come knocking at my door? Where were you guys 6 months ago? ;)

"why can't I find a 'nice' guy...someone that will KEEP up with me, but also be honest, sincere, hardworking, courteous, loving, etc...

I guess the best thing is to just wait for the right person to come along...love will find you!"

Yes, the wait is over...Tony is all that I was looking for and MORE!!! I have never dated anyone so attentive to my needs, so loving, honest, sincere, hardworking, courteous as him!!! And I never thought I would be engaged to be married again in my life!!! :nervous:

I am extremely happy and I hope everyone can make it to the wedding in DR...I feel like Thalia...We're gonna have 2 weddings...another one here in the US...

Let you guys know the date in plenty of time...don't worry!

MQ (can't erase the happy smile from my face! :classic: )

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Congratulations MQ! All the best to you and your honey.
p.s I absolutely love that RING photo! xx