I know JetBlue is very cheap from JFK to Santiago, but is there any discount airlines

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Continental flies from Newark. The fares are very competitive; as low as $353 including taxes. Unfortunately they only fly on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. They may have a different schedule during the holiday season.

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
How to find the discount.

rellosk said:
Continental flies from Newark. The fares are very competitive; as low as $353 including taxes. Unfortunately they only fly on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. They may have a different schedule during the holiday season.

Expedia list that flight at $393, I don't know if it is due to a price change, or if I should be buying my tickets via another means. Is there a cheap way to buy tickets?

-Lee

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
ltsnyder said:
Expedia list that flight at $393, I don't know if it is due to a price change, or if I should be buying my tickets via another means. Is there a cheap way to buy tickets?
The cheapest fares may be sold out for the dates you are flying. Try another date.

I almost always fly Continental. But I usually check travelocity (expedia or orbitz should give the same results) for the cheapest fares available. Then I log on the carriers website to save the $5-$10 fee that travelocity adds on. Also, sometimes Continental will have special web fares that may not appear on travelocity.

BTW, the $393 fare is still available for the dates I checked.