Dominican Men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicaM

*** Sin Bin ***
May 9, 2005
So I've been reading most of the threads dealing with Dominican men/women and how you deal with them. I think your advice is awesome, the men really give the low down, I always like an honest opinion. The women give nurturing advice.

I've seen in recent threads that you sound a little frustrated with the same topic. I personally think people like to vent, and are confused and they need reassurance in some way. I guess that's why I'm writing.

I have a similar story :eek: the guy I talked with lived in NY and I live 4 hours away from him. I should have picked up the signs the first night we met; we ended up kissing on the side of the bar. So much passion.

Background: I was in a long-term relationship that ended a year ago. For the most part I've been having fun experiencing things. For a minute I thought I will just be like one of the guys. But after a while I couldn't; I have this nurturing thing that I can't get rid of. When my b*oty call called and sounded sad I wanted to go bring him chicken soup. So I decided that I was not going to hook up and try to strive for something a little more. In comes Dominico.

He whispered in my ear that we wanted to pour wine on my chest. I thought dam that sounds too sexy, I've done that before with my-x. I told him to back off. He continued to pursue. We had a good talk about what he wanted and what i wanted. We agreed to communicate. For a month we talk and text what seemed like every other day. He made me laugh with all of his dominican slang, i only spoke with him in spanish i'm latina as well. We saw each other before christmas and we had a great time dancing. He did something strange though he kinda sprayed my chest with spit, it was the weirdest thing. He was the first latino i've ever talked with an the only thing going through my mind was is this some type of custom that i've never heard about. I didn't know what to do so I told to lick it back. I have to admit the S**t was hot. He called for christmas, I didn't answer the phone because my mom was pressing me about marriage, and wanting to find if i was talking with anyone. we saw each other before new years, I met him at the same club because i didn't know my way around the city. We ended up going to a hotel and it was great, we came together the first time. and had another time. he talked about visiting me. he got sick the day he was to come up. he told me the night he was going to come and i have a pretty bad mouth if i don't get my way, he hung. Even so we continued talking but by this point it was going on to 1 month and a half. I can't wait to have it again. But he is so relaxed about it. So I start pestering about what he's doing. And I start going out on dates and telling him about it. He starts calling irratated. I finally decide to visit him and he does not answer my calls until i text him "K t lleve L Diablo" which i know was wrong but the only way i knew to get his attention was to b**ched him out. he responded what something i could understand. and that was pretty much it. we talked a few times after that but it was not the same. OBVIOUSLY. I just wished he gave me an explanation. I begged for it and his response was " no fue me entension" what the h*ll does that mean. So now 2 and half months without any action and I'm heading to NY this weekend. But you know how you want something but for some reason it never works out....

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
is his name pedro????? then he might have been busy with me.

why you traveling to NYC for this????

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Absolutely unintelligible!!!!

I couldn't understand what the heck this post is about. Maybe the poster is a dyslectic homosexual, no?. :speechles :speechles

Last edited:

chicaM

*** Sin Bin ***
May 9, 2005
jrzyguy said:
is his name pedro????? then he might have been busy with me.

why you traveling to NYC for this????

I'm sorry jrzyguy but i don't think he's gay :cross-eye

and I'm not traveling to NY specifically for it. I have plenty of dates where I live but for some reason I fell hard for him. I liked his way of talking, the passion he has for his country and culture, and his street smarts. I can't really find anyone here like that.

I guess in a way I want to figure out what went wrong? ( I know you f*ckers are going to pound me on this one)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
chicaM said:
I guess in a way I want to figure out what went wrong? ( I know you f*ckers are going to pound me on this one)

ChicaM nobody can understand 1/2 of what you wrote so diagnosis will be tough. Try short sentences and paragraphs and explain what you want to tell.

chicaM

*** Sin Bin ***
May 9, 2005
ricktoronto said:
ChicaM nobody can understand 1/2 of what you wrote so diagnosis will be tough. Try short sentences and paragraphs and explain what you want to tell.

I basically tried to recap the whole relationship. Sorry it's a run-on sentence and i don't have time for spell checking or grammer. I code all day.

Did I get played from the start?

I think I need advice from some NY Dominicans

Malafama

Mar 17, 2005
Sorry but....

From what i got out of your story, it sounds to me like a HIT AND RUN situation.. I think he got what he wanted out of you which was to have sex with you, so the interest in you is now gone... I don't think you should waste your time trying to find out what happened or just trying to talk to him again.. he is not going to tell you the truth.. Just move on!!

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Likewise with the spitting

chicaM said:
He whispered in my ear that we wanted to pour wine on my chest. I thought dam that sounds too sexy, I've done that before with my-x.

He did something strange though he kinda sprayed my chest with spit, it was the weirdest thing.
I have never had anyone offer to pour wine on my chest. I've had a few women throw their drinks in my face, but somehow I doubt the ambience was the same.

chicaM

*** Sin Bin ***
May 9, 2005
Malafama said:
From what i got out of your story, it sounds to me like a HIT AND RUN situation.. I think he got what he wanted out of you which was to have sex with you, so the interest in you is now gone... I don't think you should waste your time trying to find out what happened or just trying to talk to him again.. he is not going to tell you the truth.. Just move on!!
This is exactly the type of response I was looking for.

I didn't say the se*ual things to sound like a penthouse drop out. Or for a desperate need to get hooked up over the net. It was just a little strange, like a different custom(spitting part).

He was sweet even after we had se* and he also continued to call. And even when I went to NY to give him some he did not even go for it(I think that's a little strange). But yet he continued to want to talk and text. I don't get that.

Escott - If you are trying to imply that I paid for things or that I should send money to him. It was nothing like he paid for everything every time.

AND

jrzyguy - You may want to keep an eye on Pedro, he might have been with me. For some reason gay guys are attracted to me. And NO he is not gay.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
chicaM said:
he talked about visiting me. he got sick the day he was to come up. he told me the night he was going to come and i have a pretty bad mouth if i don't get my way,....
You must be Puerto Rican ChicaM.

Status
Not open for further replies.