No Es p'lante que Vamos!

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
mariaobetsanov said:
no es palante que vamos!
que gatiando que vamos!
Con la rodilla pela que estamos!
Con las rodillas pelada pero es para alante que seguiremos.

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
Mr_DR said:
Con las rodillas pelada pero es para alante que seguiremos.
Mr Dr el pais echa para lante por dos anos, y la corrupcion y falta de
la educacion para haitinos y Dominicanos mantienen el pais en lo mismo (dando
muchisima buelta..... o sea, pidiendo dinero para segura el futuro de los politicos y al pueblo siguen..... asiendo COCOTE!!!!!

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
ya lo saben

daddy1 said:
Mr Dr el pais echa para lante por dos anos, y la corrupcion y falta de
la educacion para haitinos y Dominicanos mantienen el pais en lo mismo (dando
muchisima buelta..... o sea, pidiendo dinero para segura el futuro de los politicos y al pueblo siguen..... asiendo COCOTE!!!!!

Mira ya que los politicos hablan mucho de delincuencia y crimenes contra menores de edad, mientras que siguen a robar mas que el diablo - - eso es nadamas que pretextos suyos.

Apr 26, 2002
arturo said:
Mira ya que los politicos hablan mucho de delincuencia y crimenes contra menores de edad, mientras que siguen a robar mas que el diablo - - eso es nadamas que pretextos suyos.
Buen dicho!

An Evil

Aug 11, 2003
Best summary:

"Hip?lito left the country at the edge of a precipice. Luckily Leonel is back and now E' pa'lante que vamos!"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was a big fan of "LEONEL" during his first turn.

And hated the 4 years of "Hipolito"!
But "Leonen" is not up to the level of his first term as of this time.Corruption is eating up too much money this time! At least he has "Derailed" the "METRO"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Criss Colon said:
And hated the 4 years of "Hipolito"!
But "Leonen" is not up to the level of his first term as of this time.Corruption is eating up too much money this time! At least he has "Derailed" the "METRO"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
You mean they derailed it to Santiago!

Well, at least this one is with private money, so they say....

But, Leonel is the best thing that could have happened to the country given the crisis and the alternative politicians! One who is a real knuckle head and the other too risky to try in such a precarious point in time, Leonel was it!

Let's see how this Metro in Santiago deal turns out, since it's "private". I still have to revise these plans further to give my opinion on whether I am for it or against it.