Guess where I went ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Oh yes, I went to NYC and met AVENTURA on Tuesday night at their Industry Album Release Party.. not open to the public ......... It was amazing and I got my picture with Henry, the boy who stole my heart ;) God they sexy bitches..

That's all I have to say for now, just thought I'd share that... anyone else wants to know anything else, just PM me

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
la_barbie said:
Oh yes, I went to NYC and met AVENTURA on Tuesday night at their Industry Album Release Party.. not open to the public ......... It was amazing and I got my picture with Henry, the boy who stole my heart ;) God they sexy bitches..

That's all I have to say for now, just thought I'd share that... anyone else wants to know anything else, just PM me
So let me understand this, you drove all the way down to NYC to meet a bunch of chopos? I am very proud of you. These guys are teen idols of every house cleaning girl and all the ghetto girls all over this country. great accomplishment la barbie.
AZB

Apr 26, 2002
AZB is really just jealous. Like a teenage girl, he often strikes out when he is really envious. You should hear him scream whenever he sees Daddy Yankee.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I guess AZB must have got some new spinners for his 96 Corolla and thinks he has joined the elite.

I remember back in the days of Cafe Atlantico (Santo Domingo club) that one night we almost had a fight with some of the people from Aventura.

That was the closest I have ever got to them :rambo:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Yea I did drive to NYC to meet them..... gots a problem with that AZB ??

You wanna talk about good looking guys, you shouldn't, your just two hairs away from lookin like Homer Simpson and you wanna diss fat girls when you got a pretty good gut going on yourself... your the biggest SOB on this board and I can't stand your posts (nor can other people)..

Your really happenin with a '96 Corolla, bet your really pickin up the UBH in it !

You know I wont hesitate to tell you what I think ....

P.S- Who wouldn't love to see Daddy Yankee, He's sexy too..... Hell I was excitied when I met Nina Sky on Tuesday.. Not that AZB would know who they are cause he probably only listens to his punjabi records ...

Status
Not open for further replies.