Carol Morgan School Faculty?

Mikefree5151

May 28, 2004
Is anybody out there either a current or former employee for the Carol Morgan School? Or does anybody know someone who is? I am a high school science teacher and am considering applying for a job. It would be really helpful to be able to chat with someone who has experience working there. Thanks a bunch!
Mike

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
You will probably have to wait until the 2006-07 school year to get a job as most of the positions in overseas schools are filled in February for the next school year. As far as I know CMS doesn’t have any teaching positions open for 2005-2006, but you should check the school web site to be sure.

You should go to either ISS or another job fair for international teachers to interview for a job at CMS so you will be hired as a foreign hire. If you interview in the DR you will most likely be hired as a local hire, which is less pay and fewer benefits.

Good luck in your search, and please feel free to pm me if you have any further questions.

Mikefree5151

May 28, 2004
expatsooner said:
You will probably have to wait until the 2006-07 school year to get a job as most of the positions in overseas schools are filled in February for the next school year. As far as I know CMS doesn?t have any teaching positions open for 2005-2006, but you should check the school web site to be sure.

You should go to either ISS or another job fair for international teachers to interview for a job at CMS so you will be hired as a foreign hire. If you interview in the DR you will most likely be hired as a local hire, which is less pay and fewer benefits.

Good luck in your search, and please feel free to pm me if you have any further questions.

Yeah, I wasn't planning on actually applying until next fall and that would be for the 2006-7 school year. Do you happen to know anyone with experience working there? I just want to know what the school is like from a teacher's perspective and if it is difficult to land a job there. Thanks for the reply.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
The current teachers have webpages and private emails that you can find directly on the website of CMS.
Contact them! ;)