Economical Hotel near Gazcue Santo Dominigo?

Vanmel

Jan 23, 2005
Hi everyone I needed tour opinions.

we were planning on traveling with or 2 youngs kids, and we want to find a nice economical hotel since were going for 3 weeks. we want to be in teh capital near gazcue, any advice on any hotels I was looking at hotel delta? for $89/night?? any advice

mb2

Mar 2, 2005
I have not stayed at any of these since I always prefer to stay in the Colonial zone, but you might wish to check out the following websites.

http://www.present-itsolutions.com/esmeralda/

This is for the Apart-Hotel Esmeralda in Gazcue. They advertise a studio with 2 or 3 beds for $50 per night, with other rooms cheaper.

Also, the Hotel Metur at www.hotelmetur.com, which advertises itself as being in the University district, with 2 room apartments with 3 beds, kitchen, etc. running $ 48 a night, with other rooms going for cheaper.

Once again, I don't have any direct recommendations on these places, but they might be worth looking into.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Vanmel said:
Hi everyone I needed tour opinions.

we were planning on traveling with or 2 youngs kids, and we want to find a nice economical hotel since were going for 3 weeks. we want to be in teh capital near gazcue, any advice on any hotels I was looking at hotel delta? for $89/night?? any advice
I don't know the Delta but I stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Maximo Gomez and this is a great place and new. Pool, gym, DSL in the room and wireless in the common areas.

The Courtyard is a Courtyard like anywhere else.

Escott

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Maison Gautreaux

Hotel Maison Gautreaux is a small budget hotel in Calle Felix Mariano Lluberes, between Av. Independencia and the Malecon, near the Obelisco.
Should be around 50 U$ per night with A/C.
tel 809-519-7612
Bartolomeo