Email via Verizon

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am sure I am not alone in this - I have just confirmed by phone conversations that many of my emails have not gotten through in the last week! I am not receiving many that have been sent to me and my sent emails have not gotten out either.

Anyone else experiencing this???

Any idea what the hell is going on???

For anyone that emailed me, please try again !

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
planner said:
I am sure I am not alone in this - I have just confirmed by phone conversations that many of my emails have not gotten through in the last week! I am not receiving many that have been sent to me and my sent emails have not gotten out either.

Anyone else experiencing this???

Any idea what the hell is going on???

For anyone that emailed me, please try again !

Verizon, verizon...
Planner, they have problems with the DSL... I wonder where all emails actually end up..
I was at the Verizon office in Puerto Plata on Thursday last week, and they expect it to last for at least 10 more days in certain areas.
Allthough I could not get the info WHAT areas..
I can send about 2 out of 10 emails with my Verizon account, and I have no idea how many I recieve and how many actually get lost on the way!
This is not unusual for Verizon/Codetel though, have happened before and will happen again!!
:tired:

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Addition:

Verizon to Verizon seems to work quite well right now, at least the couple of days!
So from now on chose only friends, business partners, clients etc that have Verizon!!!! :bandit:

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Problems with Verizon phone service

Your DSL may be the same link that is causing problems with my phoning the DR. I suspect some sort of satellite problem. Has been going on for 10-14 days and seems to be getting worse. Your emails may eventually show up? or not!

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Indeed I hear 1st hand comments quite often about note receiving all emails when using a verizon accounts. I would recommend not using a Verizon account as a primary email.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Unfortunately if you are hooked up via Verizon, it seems to effect your other email as well.... Ahhhhhhhhh technology is a wonderful thing...... RIGHT....

Ben

Feb 2, 2004
Squat said:
Indeed I hear 1st hand comments quite often about note receiving all emails when using a verizon accounts. I would recommend not using a Verizon account as a primary email.

I agree. Use Verizon for your connection but use Hotmail, Yahoo or my new favorite: Gmail for email. Gmail (from Google) is still by invitation only but I some have some invitations so PM me if you'd like one (include your current email address).

Ben

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Ben said:
I agree. Use Verizon for your connection but use Hotmail, Yahoo or my new favorite: Gmail for email. Gmail (from Google) is still by invitation only but I some have some invitations so PM me if you'd like one (include your current email address).

Ben

Seems that is what we have to do.
I can still only send emails from my Verizon account to other Verizon account holders.
For everything else I need to use my hotmail.
But I do recieve emails from any account on my Verizon email, just cannot send...

This is becoming a true burden, as so many of us are in need of a functioning DSL con todo, in work.
:pirate:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I have a Verizon account. I just sent myself one E-Mail to my Yahoo account. This was delivered in two minutes. I sent another E-Mail from my Yahoo back to the Verizon and it was delivered instantly. So fo rme it works fine.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Ahaaaaaa, at the moment it works..... Seriously, it apparently is a localized problem to the north coast. I don't know if that is actually true or not.