I need a REAL espiritista in NYC

Jun 5, 2004
Dont waste your time or money. DIOS ES EL UNICO QUE PUEDE dont worry if they did wrong to you because what goes around comes around and what they did to you God will charge them twice.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
And besides

apdomini100max said:
Dont waste your time or money. DIOS ES EL UNICO QUE PUEDE dont worry if they did wrong to you because what goes around comes around and what they did to you God will charge them twice.

the witches charge extra for the longer pins and needles that are needed in extreme cases! LOL

JOHN

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
A bruja is a witch, often confused with a Spiritualist medium. They are very separate religions. As with all race, religions, politics and sexual preference, it's a private matter.
IMO
mkohn

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Off the top

Cuevas at W. 124 St
Alejandro on W. 193 St
My friend's grandma near W. 173 St. -Dona Matos
My other friend's mom on Ft. Washington - Sra. Garce

Mi tia has all the connections..lol

The funny thing is that no matter how long these folks have been doing this I don't really see a marked improvement in their lifestyle.

If I were you I would really go to a higher power...God....who will just tell you to LET IT GO and TRUST IN HIM

Que lo mejor es lo que sucede. Just learn from it and move on.

tuprincesa0929 said:
HI, I'm living in nyc and I really need a true brujo o bruja here! I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please e-mail me tuprincesa0929@aol.com

tuprincesa0929

May 23, 2005
re: i need a real espiritista

deelt said:
Off the top

thank you for replying back and believe or not I strongly believe in GOD but he says " ayudate que yo te ayudare"! I really woulsd like to consultarme with one of them, can you refer me to one of them? Maybe your aunt can tell you wich one she recomends !

e-mail me tuprincesa0929@aol.com

gracias

tuprincesa0929

May 23, 2005
thank you for replying back, I believe your suegra may be able to help me! Can you ask her to recomend someone in nyc! I know few people around nyc from santeros,paleros, espiritista, for me they are all the same but so far almost everyone I had met is not good for trabajo but excellent on their readings!!!

thank you and feel free to e-mail me at tuprincesa0929@hotmail.com

MrMike said:
My suegra lives in NY, maybe she can help... heh heh. I love my suegra but must admit she fits the stereoptype in many ways.