Dental work needed

salsero05

May 22, 2005
Can someone please direct me to a good dental clinic/lab near Santo Domingo. I live outside DR , need some extensivework done, trying to save bucks, heard there a clinics that specialize dental work for visitors.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
salsero05 said:
Can someone please direct me to a good dental clinic/lab near Santo Domingo. I live outside DR , need some extensivework done, trying to save bucks, heard there a clinics that specialize dental work for visitors.
I don't know anyone right in Santo Domingo, but we have a dentist here in Sosua, Dr. Wendy "Yuma" (I think), who has a great reputation and does great work for a tiny fraction of the cost eslewhere.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And I have one here in Santiago

She has done work for people on this board and is excellent.

You can PM me for more information.

HB :D:D

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
In Santo Domingo, the best dentist is Dr. Olavarrieta.....its somewhat expensive though!

tonsoffun

Sep 26, 2003
salsero05 said:
yeah
i just been to a dentist here in the center of santo domingo young guy worked for a long time in new york excellent very resonable

salsero05

May 22, 2005
Dental Work

Thanks for your response. How can I reach this persson to get an estimate. I need extensive work done and would have to plan out how I could optimize on the work that needs to be done etc.. Did the work that you had done needed lab. work. I need a new bridge. Thanks again for your help.

tonsoffun

Sep 26, 2003
salsero05 said:
Thanks for your response. How can I reach this persson to get an estimate. I need extensive work done and would have to plan out how I could optimize on the work that needs to be done etc.. Did the work that you had done needed lab. work. I need a new bridge. Thanks again for your help.
hi his name is dr fernando foch tell him lutz meyerding send you if its anything urgent he will see u on the weekend he is next to carazon unidad thats a famous heart clinic here so everyone will know i am sure he will se u so u can discuss him what u need and how much its going to cost in the confidence is what u need as well numbers 5676026 5656865 8899333
regards
lutz meyerding

salsero05

May 22, 2005
Dentist

samiam said:
In Santo Domingo, the best dentist is Dr. Olavarrieta.....its somewhat expensive though!
Thanks for responding. Could you please give me information how I may contact Dr. Olavarrieta. thanks

salsero05

May 22, 2005
Dentist-Oolavarrieta

samiam said:
Thanks for uor information. Couls you please tell me how I may contact Dr Olavarrieta. Thank you