Real Estate in PP

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
I have checked the Real Estate link on this site, in addition to several other Dominican Real Estate sites, and outside of several for the Sosua/Cabarete area, there seems to be very little for real estate in the PP area. Can anyone direct me to sites that would provide more info on PP properties? I am interested in looking specifically at condos. Thanks for any help.

DogsRule

Apr 14, 2004
Are you looking

jackquontee said:
I have checked the Real Estate link on this site, in addition to several other Dominican Real Estate sites, and outside of several for the Sosua/Cabarete area, there seems to be very little for real estate in the PP area. Can anyone direct me to sites that would provide more info on PP properties? I am interested in looking specifically at condos. Thanks for any help.

to buy one or to rent one?

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
My apologies

DogsRule, I am looking to buy a condo in PP. There seems to be quite a bit of information for the Sosua/Cabarete area, but very little for PP. I'm not looking to buy in the next 2 weeks, but hopefully before the year is out, so I want to start scouting around now.