Where to buy a bath tub?

naksu

Aug 28, 2002
What would be the best place to buy a bath tub in POP or Santiago? If any one knows the price range I would be very grateful!!

Cheers,

Anna

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
naksu said:
What would be the best place to buy a bath tub in POP or Santiago? If any one knows the price range I would be very grateful!!

Cheers,

Anna

Have you tried the larger ferreterias, like Deposito or Bordas in POP?
There is a place on Calle Luis Ginebra also in POP, that has Italian bathroom stuff. If you go from the city and out, it is before the Chinese restaurant.
Have no idea about prices!!

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
naksu said:
...If any one knows the price range I would be very grateful!!

Cheers to you to Anna! I don't know much about where to buy in your neck of the woods but here in SD in ' La Americana por Departamentos' I saw quite a few from fiberglass to metal with a porcelain coating. I don't recall the price for the fiberglass ones but the metal ones (which I recommend) were around ~RD$5000 each. It depends on color and slight variations on the different models. This was about two months ago. I needed eight of them and asked for a discount I was offered 10% off on each. Hope this helps.

NotLurking

naksu

Aug 28, 2002
Thanks Carina and notLurking! I was thinking it might be somewhere in between RD$5,000 - 6,000. Will check from POP when I have time from work....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hache

naksu said:

Cheers,

Anna
When I was remodeling my homes, I bought a few at Ferreteria Hache a few years back.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bathtubs

You could go to SADOSA in Santiago. They make them.

Or Ferreter?a Ochoa, they always have the best prices.

OR, go to Ochoa HOgar and buy something stunning and pay for it!

Who uses tubs anymore? He!!, for RD$5,000, I'll rip out one of mine!

HB :p

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I bought two at Ochoa a couple of months ago. They have a large selection of bathtubs and jacuzzies. Prices range from 3,000 pesos for a cheapo (fiberglass) to close to 10,000 pesos for nicer ones. You should be able to get a pretty decent one for around 5,000 pesos.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
CyaBye3015 said:
naksu,

Until you find one, feel free to use mine, I'll even wash your back!
Oh, me, me, me, can I bring my camcorder and tape it?. ;) . Pleeeeeeeeeease!. :eek: .

Btw, I paid 4,500 pesos, each, for the ones that I bought. I am sure that they are about 2 times that price now. Again, try Ferreteria Hache.