Gallery and Mugshots

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cool!

Hlywud said:
Updated this morning.
I have a question for you.

How come we have so many "mugshots" of members that are NOT members anymore?.

It would be nice, imo, to put gold members into the "mugshots" category.

Ok, it's true that some of us do not look as good/sexy as some of the newbies or former members but some us have "paid our dues", hehe.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Wud, I have a suggestion:

Can the gallery become more easily accessible from the homepage? For example bringing it to the top, or at least having a button for it where you dont have to scroll down. Are they arranged by priority (I dont read the blogs and so forth...) Same thing with the Mugshots, you have to go the gallery and go on clicking to get the to them...

Just suggestions, thanks for your consideration.

One note tho: You added the caption to Miguel's brother's picture as his "bother" and I dont think thats what he wants us to think...

That's Roberts job

Talldrink said:
Wud, I have a suggestion:

Can the gallery become more easily accessible from the homepage? For example bringing it to the top, or at least having a button for it where you dont have to scroll down. Are they arranged by priority (I dont read the blogs and so forth...) Same thing with the Mugshots, you have to go the gallery and go on clicking to get the to them...

Just suggestions, thanks for your consideration.

One note tho: You added the caption to Miguel's brother's picture as his "bother" and I dont think thats what he wants us to think...

I can't spell I guess, all I do is upload and cut and paste descriptions.

Fixed :bandit:

All were members when uploaded, then when the server went down they were scrambled and the server reload mixed them all up. I have no way to resort the database.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Jesus!!

Talldrink said:
Who cares!. EVERYDOBY got the message that he is my brother, caption or not!.

I am just glad that he did such an amazing job posting them within hours.

Again, thanks Hlywud. Good job.

Btw, Hlywud, is that Rick"toronto" on that pic?.

Last edited:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
there's something wrong with Hotmail's email feature and your yahoo account is no longer valid. Do you have an alternate email address? I dont know how to do it through DR1.

May 12, 2005
Just uploaded my pic to the mugsot gallery. Now everyone can put a face to the postings. I can't begin to explain how much I enjoy being a member of his board and how much I love the DR. I am leaving for my 3rd trip this year on Sunday night and I'll be going back in September. Retirement is only 14 years away, so maybe there'll be a move in my future..............