I'll be with y'all pronto! :)

Nov 5, 2004
Hola a todos! :)

Well my flight is booked...July 17th in the afternoon I will be landing in POP.
Flight back is booked on points to tentitavly return to Canada sometime in December. But I booked it on points so it can be changed as often as I want, and I plan to be coming back to Canada once my husband gets his visa to come back with me. (So that may be untill early 2006)

Still working on paperwork for the visa..and still researching job possibilites to tide me over for the time I will be in the DR. Unfortunatly my computer went down, had to buy a new one, and all my info saved on my other computer was lost..including some website and e-mail addresses to potential employers. (As well as all saved e-mail and IM convos with my husband that I wanted to send in to immagration..hope they are understanding about that!)So I gotta get working on everything.

BUT....seeing that I will be in the DR for approx. 6 months or more on this next trip..I want to meet up with every DR1er in the DR who is up to it! ;)

Everyone who I have previously spoken to about meeting up in the DR, or anyone who wants to meet up with me and will be somewhere in the DR anytime after July17th...either PM me or e-mail me (peachez_N_cream84@hotmail.com) and I will give you my cell # I will have when I am down there, and we will work something out.

Can't wait to meet some of you!! ;)

Will try to check into my e-mail as often as possible down there untill we get a computer, and I won't forget my DR1 password this time so I can log in while down there and keep everyone updated!

Nov 5, 2004
P.s.

I'd like to make a day an (approx) time..to meet the North Coast gang at...what's it called? Rocky's I think??

A small DR1 get together for whoever is avalible...

I'm gonna drag angel_04 and my husband with me..if she can convince her friends to come too...lol

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
I'd like to make a day an (approx) time..to meet the North Coast gang at...what's it called? Rocky's I think??A small DR1 get together for whoever is avalible...I'm gonna drag Angel_04 and my husband with me..if she can convince her friends to come too...lol
Hola chica! Claro--I will be there! I will definately drag my girlfriends along! (I won't have to drag them.. I am sure that they will be more than happy to meet other dr1ers!). I will make sure that Alma Dominicana and Daydream are there as well as a few others! North Coast gang here we come! lol ;)

Nov 5, 2004
Angel_04 said:
Hola chica! Claro--I will be there! I will definately drag my girlfriends along! (I won't have to drag them.. I am sure that they will be more than happy to meet other dr1ers!). I will make sure that Alma Dominicana and Daydream are there as well as a few others! North Coast gang here we come! lol ;)

OK North Coast gang make a date....an get ready for me an Angel an our friends.....an day after.....hmm....well I get in the 17th...but after the 20th is preferable for me...gotta do some check ins with the family b4 then...

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Count me in

PeachezNcream84 said:
OK North Coast gang make a date....an get ready for me an Angel an our friends.....an day after.....hmm....well I get in the 17th...but after the 20th is preferable for me...gotta do some check ins with the family b4 then...

Hi PeachezNcream

You can definitely count me in......am happy to go to Rocky's or we could even try that new irish place out in POP?? Whatever venue you choose is cool with me.......am looking forward to meeting some other DR1ers :classic:

SO, who else would like to join us??

As for a date - how about Saturday 23rd July??

Daydream ;)

Nov 5, 2004
daydream said:
Hi PeachezNcream

You can definitely count me in......am happy to go to Rocky's or we could even try that new irish place out in POP?? Whatever venue you choose is cool with me.......am looking forward to meeting some other DR1ers :classic:

SO, who else would like to join us??

As for a date - how about Saturday 23rd July??

Daydream ;)

As far as I know July 23rd should be good....but its also up to when the busy north coast DR1ers can fit us into their schedual ;)

How long are you down for Daydream?

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
PeachezNcream84 said:
As far as I know July 23rd should be good....but its also up to when the busy north coast DR1ers can fit us into their schedual ;)

How long are you down for Daydream?

Yes of course - any date is good with me to be honest - just thought I'd throw one out there as a starting point!!

I will be in Puerto Plata for three months from the beginning of July - can't wait :)

Will you be staying in POP the whole time you are there?

Daydream

Nov 5, 2004
daydream said:
Yes of course - any date is good with me to be honest - just thought I'd throw one out there as a starting point!!

I will be in Puerto Plata for three months from the beginning of July - can't wait :)

Will you be staying in POP the whole time you are there?

Daydream

Not sure..depends how the job thing goes. I will be in Luperon orginally...and we may be renting a room in Puerto Plata after that depending how it goes...