Beer and Chicas

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
I will be there next week, so if anyone wants beers and chasing send your pm. Im going to start off in SD and then head on up to Sosua.

It will be my first time to the North Coast so, if u know the spots and decent hotels do share so I don't have to go out canvassing the streets ;)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I just sent you a PM which should cover some of the bases. Beers and chasing, huh? Sounds like a VERY productive vacation!!!! ;)

Last edited:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Badussy said:
I will be there next week, so if anyone wants beers and chasing send your pm. Im going to start off in SD and then head on up to Sosua.

It will be my first time to the North Coast so, if u know the spots and decent hotels do share so I don't have to go out canvassing the streets ;)
Will you be in Santiago??

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
Ricardo900 said:
Will you be in Santiago??

If there is going to be action in santiago, I don't have a problem making a stop ;) How far driving is STO DOM to Santiago and santiago to Sosua?

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
Berzin said:
I just sent you a PM which should cover some of the bases. Beers and chasing, huh? Sounds like a VERY productive vacation!!!! ;)

Thanks Berzin, im pretty much salivating right now.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Tons of Action in Santiago

Badussy said:
If there is going to be action in santiago, I don't have a problem making a stop ;) How far driving is STO DOM to Santiago and santiago to Sosua?
Non-Hookers-(Francifol, Tribeca, Ahi-Bar, Ambi, BiU pub, Monte Bar, Rancho Tipico, Ole, any of the bars across from the monument.)

Hookers or Hookers in Training-(Passions, Illusions, Casa-Blanca, Gomez Diaz or any other car wash.) If you go to Illusions, better have ID on you if they get raided, fyi)

Santa Domingo to Santiago is appx. 2 1/2 hours.