Apartment San Pedro de Macorix

Franceska

May 29, 2005
Hey everyone..

I need an apartment, basic, in San Pedro de Macorix, not San Juan or somewhere else...

I can't find anything on internet, does anyone live there and would know how I could get one?

If I get there and stay 2 weeks in a resort, would it be enough for me to find an apartment to rent in the city?

Thanks alot in advance to all...
Franceska

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Franceska said:
Hey everyone..

I need an apartment, basic, in San Pedro de Macorix, not San Juan or somewhere else...

I can't find anything on internet, does anyone live there and would know how I could get one?

If I get there and stay 2 weeks in a resort, would it be enough for me to find an apartment to rent in the city?

I would get a room at Howard Johnsons in San Pedro and then look around. I have stayed there and it is right on the Malecon. Some of the employees speak English and can advise you where to look for an apartment. You probrably can negociate a decent price to stay at Howard Johnsons for the month. I met several Policemen and firemen from NYC who stay there for weeks or months at a time. The Hotel is guest friendly too. Good Luck

Franceska

May 29, 2005
Before or After arrival?

Thanks alot for the reply.

That would be good to stay for the month but the thing is I can't invite friends over as it is a hotel room compare to an appartment..

That's the main reason why I wanted the appartment =)

But let me know if you know more or know how I could find more info =)
Thanks alot again!

Franceska

Anyone stayed in a caba?a for a whole month before?! =/