Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Mr.Mark

Default Are there any youngsters in here aged 17 to 35?

Hi people,

I'm interested in meeting new people that are between the ages of 17 and 35 years. It's not an obligatory requirement for getting to know me, I'm just thinking that if we have close ages then we can share more things.

Here's a little bit about myself:
    Dominican male, 21 years old, graduated with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Intec, proficient in 4 languages (Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese) and have basic knowledge of German. I work as a Media Analyst at an advertising agency (but I don't think I will last long working here).

I live in Santo Domingo and I will really like to meet people who live here (in the capital city) so that we can hang out.

I'll be waiting for your replies,

Thanks

Mr.Mark

Now I'm thinking that I should've posted this thread on the Open forum from the General Stuff group of fora.

Mr.Mark

Default 33 views and no reply...

Come on guys! Be more friendly to me!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Be patient mi amor..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mark
    Come on guys! Be more friendly to me!
    Be patient.. you know what patience is living here!
    People will PM you or answer, just give people a little time!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry, man...

...there's nobody on this board between the ages of 17 and 35! That should get some replies

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sammy

I am 35, but I do not live in Santo Domingo.

Good Luck,

Grahame

Island Body
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi

I'm 22, but I don't live in Santo Domingo either ..... may I suggest a maybe more productive way of meeting people from the board?

Set up a Santo Domingo DR1 gathering!! There is one being set up for Sosua as we speak and in my experience, two years and counting, on the board - that's the best way to meet everyone.

Stay well,
    Amy

Mr.Mark

Default Por fin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amy2761
    I'm 22, but I don't live in Santo Domingo either ..... may I suggest a maybe more productive way of meeting people from the board?

Set up a Santo Domingo DR1 gathering!! There is one being set up for Sosua as we speak and in my experience, two years and counting, on the board - that's the best way to meet everyone.

Stay well,
    Amy
    Thanks for replying, Amy (and thanks to Moca too). I'm not very keen on organizing big meetings. I guess is not my talent. But your suggestion is very good, I'll see how I can arrange a little something, something.
    I'm not a great night life fan, so that could be a deterring factor in meeting people.
    Where are you, Amy? In Sosua? Whenever you come to Santo Domingo -and feel like to do this- we can get together. We can have a small get-together at Casa de Espaņa (a social club). But maybe no more than 5 persons besides me.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mark
    Thanks for replying, Amy (and thanks to Moca too). I'm not very keen on organizing big meetings. I guess is not my talent. But your suggestion is very good, I'll see how I can arrange a little something, something.
    I'm not a great night life fan, so that could be a deterring factor in meeting people.
    Where are you, Amy? In Sosua? Whenever you come to Santo Domingo -and feel like to do this- we can get together. We can have a small get-together at Casa de Espaņa (a social club). But maybe no more than 5 persons besides me.
    You must need some lessons. Amy is beautiful and sexy. Why would you need 5 bodyguards?

You need to hang out with the old fogies some before you do the wrong thing! LOL

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hola Mark.

I am 20 yrs old, and don't live in Santo Domingo either. But I have in-laws who live there, and when I am down in the DR I usually spend a few weeks in SD. I am right now in Canada, but will be moving down to Luperon (which is on the North Coast) in mid July.

Keep in touch and I will let you know next time I'm down. My husband is 27 and he's always alot of fun to go out with and do things, but he doesn't write on this message board right now.

Hasta pronto

Cuidate

Aliya Jimenez

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast