Are there any youngsters in here aged 17 to 35?

M

Mr.Mark

Hi people,

I'm interested in meeting new people that are between the ages of 17 and 35 years. It's not an obligatory requirement for getting to know me, I'm just thinking that if we have close ages then we can share more things.

Here's a little bit about myself:
Dominican male, 21 years old, graduated with a Bachelors in Business Administration from Intec, proficient in 4 languages (Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese) and have basic knowledge of German. I work as a Media Analyst at an advertising agency (but I don't think I will last long working here).

I live in Santo Domingo and I will really like to meet people who live here (in the capital city) so that we can hang out.

I'll be waiting for your replies,

Thanks

M

Mr.Mark

Now I'm thinking that I should've posted this thread on the Open forum from the General Stuff group of fora.

M

Mr.Mark

33 views and no reply...

Come on guys! Be more friendly to me!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Be patient mi amor..

Mr.Mark said:
Come on guys! Be more friendly to me!

Be patient.. you know what patience is living here!
People will PM you or answer, just give people a little time! ;)

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Sorry, man...

...there's nobody on this board between the ages of 17 and 35! That should get some replies

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Hi

I'm 22, but I don't live in Santo Domingo either ..... may I suggest a maybe more productive way of meeting people from the board?

Set up a Santo Domingo DR1 gathering!! There is one being set up for Sosua as we speak and in my experience, two years and counting, on the board - that's the best way to meet everyone.

Stay well,
Amy

M

Mr.Mark

Por fin!!!

amy2761 said:
I'm 22, but I don't live in Santo Domingo either ..... may I suggest a maybe more productive way of meeting people from the board?

Set up a Santo Domingo DR1 gathering!! There is one being set up for Sosua as we speak and in my experience, two years and counting, on the board - that's the best way to meet everyone.

Stay well,
Amy

Thanks for replying, Amy (and thanks to Moca too). I'm not very keen on organizing big meetings. I guess is not my talent. But your suggestion is very good, I'll see how I can arrange a little something, something.
I'm not a great night life fan, so that could be a deterring factor in meeting people.
Where are you, Amy? In Sosua? Whenever you come to Santo Domingo -and feel like to do this- we can get together. We can have a small get-together at Casa de Espa?a (a social club). But maybe no more than 5 persons besides me.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Mr.Mark said:
Thanks for replying, Amy (and thanks to Moca too). I'm not very keen on organizing big meetings. I guess is not my talent. But your suggestion is very good, I'll see how I can arrange a little something, something.
I'm not a great night life fan, so that could be a deterring factor in meeting people.
Where are you, Amy? In Sosua? Whenever you come to Santo Domingo -and feel like to do this- we can get together. We can have a small get-together at Casa de Espa?a (a social club). But maybe no more than 5 persons besides me.
You must need some lessons. Amy is beautiful and sexy. Why would you need 5 bodyguards?

You need to hang out with the old fogies some before you do the wrong thing! LOL

Nov 5, 2004
Hola Mark.

I am 20 yrs old, and don't live in Santo Domingo either. But I have in-laws who live there, and when I am down in the DR I usually spend a few weeks in SD. I am right now in Canada, but will be moving down to Luperon (which is on the North Coast) in mid July.

Keep in touch and I will let you know next time I'm down. My husband is 27 and he's always alot of fun to go out with and do things, but he doesn't write on this message board right now.

Hasta pronto

Cuidate

Aliya Jimenez

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Escott said:
You must need some lessons. Amy is beautiful and sexy. Why would you need 5 bodyguards?

You need to hang out with the old fogies some before you do the wrong thing! LOL

I'm flattered Scott - just what I needed, thanks!

Stay well,
Amy

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Mr.Mark said:

Yes - I live in Sosua but travel to Santiago often. I should be in Santo Domingo sometime this week, Thursday, or maybe over the weekend but I have a feeling this will be a rushed trip with very little spare time.

To be frank I don't think you're going to get very far with trying to organise a get together with max 6 people, unless you send private invitations which specify not to bring uninvited guests. Just the way the board works IMO. Don't be so shy and if you're strong suit is not organising get-togethers then just go and join the next one that is organised, they're not usually packed venues, just a few people getting together for nice ..... nobody from the board (except maybe Escott ;) ) is going to bite your head off and we're a friendly bunch. Why don't you come join the Sosua gathering that's coming up? Come to think of it .... the last get together I joined at the last minute consisted of 6 people, so you may get lucky.

Stay well,
Amy

M

Mr.Mark

amy2761 said:
Yes - I live in Sosua but travel to Santiago often. I should be in Santo Domingo sometime this week, Thursday, or maybe over the weekend but I have a feeling this will be a rushed trip with very little spare time.

To be frank I don't think you're going to get very far with trying to organise a get together with max 6 people, unless you send private invitations which specify not to bring uninvited guests. Just the way the board works IMO. Don't be so shy and if you're strong suit is not organising get-togethers then just go and join the next one that is organised, they're not usually packed venues, just a few people getting together for nice ..... nobody from the board (except maybe Escott ;) ) is going to bite your head off and we're a friendly bunch. Why don't you come join the Sosua gathering that's coming up? Come to think of it .... the last get together I joined at the last minute consisted of 6 people, so you may get lucky.

Stay well,
Amy

I said 5 people because if we're going to the club I told you about, I just can get in that number of invitees.

To Scott: Trust me, I'd rather have a beautiful and sexy girl with her attention only to me, but Amy was the one who started talking about a get-together for members of this board ;)

I guess that people such as Amy, who come from Sosua, must be a bit tired of beaches, pools, etc. They'd like to do something different. And something different would be what? Going to the Movies? Going to the Bolera? Going to Casa de Teatro? Going to my bedroom? lol

Taking in account what you said about other gatherings, I'm thinking you can let me know exactly when the next one will be.

Seriously Amy, if you finally don't have such a big hurry when you come here, just contact me and let's get together in some quite place. Thanks again.

M

Mr.Mark

PeachezNcream84 said:
Hola Mark.

I am 20 yrs old, and don't live in Santo Domingo either. But I have in-laws who live there, and when I am down in the DR I usually spend a few weeks in SD. I am right now in Canada, but will be moving down to Luperon (which is on the North Coast) in mid July.

Keep in touch and I will let you know next time I'm down. My husband is 27 and he's always alot of fun to go out with and do things, but he doesn't write on this message board right now.

Hasta pronto

Cuidate

Aliya Jimenez

Thanks Aliya, I'll have that in my mind.

Malafama

Mar 17, 2005
Hello, my name is Rick and I'm 26 but as well as many of the members, i don't live in Santo Domingo. I grew up down there (Villa Marina) but i live North jersey(Paterson) now.

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
hi

Hi there,
I'm 27 y/o Female, but don't live in Santo Domingo....living in NYC now.....but will be in Santiago for a few days this week and in the Capital in December!
Maybe I can meet up with you then!

M

Mr.Mark

carcol said:
Hi there,
I'm 27 y/o Female, but don't live in Santo Domingo....living in NYC now.....but will be in Santiago for a few days this week and in the Capital in December!
Maybe I can meet up with you then!

Nice... a little bit like wishful thinking, but it's nice if you're really not a bulto. Do you have Dominican parents?

Let me know when you're in the DR. It's difficult for me to go to Santiago, but perhaps I can make an effort.

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
yeah....

yeah, both my parents are dominicans. I was born in New Jersey....but lived in Santiago for 7 years.......My father lives in Santo Domingo.....

Mr.Mark said:
Nice... a little bit like wishful thinking, but it's nice if you're really not a bulto. Do you have Dominican parents?

M

Mr.Mark

carcol said:
yeah, both my parents are dominicans. I was born in New Jersey....but lived in Santiago for 7 years.......My father lives in Santo Domingo.....

Even nicer. Next step will be some personal information exchange.