2nd Annual 4th of July Bash

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Is going to be held at Rockys Bar/Restaurant in Sosua at #22 Calle Dr. Rosen.

Email your reservation to:

Rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com or Call 809-571-2951

Also please express if you will be showing up here on this thread so I can get a list going.

It is going to start at 2pm on Sunday the 3rd of July and go into past midnight to bring in the 4th.

Menu is traditional 4th of July BBQ

$350 rd at the door, and people eat what they want, be it hot dogs, hamburgers, steaks and/or ribs, with trimmings and salads. Only extras are alcohol and drinks.

This is only the second 4th of July Party but the first was well attended with over 125 People. I expect 175 people this time.

Entertainment:

We will have both the SankyBanky Boys and the SankyBanky Gals here on this day for your entertainment pleasure. We have kept their bookings to ourselves for this great day.

I would like to personally invite all the folks from Santo Domingo and all points far to attend this event and put a face on the people you have only seen in the written word. Rooms are easily available this time of year and they are inexpensive. Rockys may have one or two rooms also so contact Marc as soon as possible.

For all of you folks from OUTSIDE the DR please bring childrens books in English with you. They are impossible to get here and all school books are photostats in Black and White even in private schools. These books will be donated to schools.

Escott

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
damn

Not this year. But hopefully for the thanksgiving bash and all there after. Sooooonnnnnnn

Bob k

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Lets Go Folks!

Lets go folks, email Marco and put your names down on this list Pronto!

The most fun you can possibly have without getting arrested

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Dawn
Larry
Amy and ??
Bigdaddy and wife
Al C

Last edited:

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Escott said:

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Dawn
Larry

jejeje, I dunno Scott, I've heard a few stories from Marco ..... ;) but I'll be there anyway.

Stay well,
Amy

Edited to say: I'll confirm with an Email to Marco closer to the time indicating the number of people joining me.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
amy2761 said:
jejeje, I dunno Scott, I've heard a few stories from Marco ..... ;) but I'll be there anyway.

Stay well,
Amy

Edited to say: I'll confirm with an Email to Marco closer to the time indicating the number of people joining me.
Marco takes the hit for all of us and HE is the one who goes to jail!

Tell mom and dad they better show their arses up!

Escott

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Escott said:

How about "the most fun you can possibly have with your clothes on"?

Can't make the party, will be in Windsor that day, although not on a royal visit. ;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Escott_scottparty[1].JPG

THANKS CARINA!

Get your reservations in. These posters are going up all over the place!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Escott said:
Escott_scottparty[1].JPG

THANKS CARINA!

Get your reservations in. These posters are going up all over the place!

Hey, you destroyed the design!!! What?s that white??? A seagull passed over your name???

I have emailed you a new one with a font on your name that you "uncreative" human being will understand!! ;)

Last edited:

AlfromTexas

Apr 13, 2004
Escott said:

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Dawn
Larry
Amy and ??
Bigdaddy and wife
Al C. will be there

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Chirimoya said:
How about "the most fun you can possibly have with your clothes on"?

Can't make the party, will be in Windsor that day, although not on a royal visit. ;)
Sorry you won't be there! I would change the quote but there may be people with clothes off. Happens!

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Escott_scottpartycolor.JPG

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Alberto
Lloyd
Dawn
Sunnie Maybe?
Larry
Amy and ??
Bigdaddy and wife
Al C
Juanita and Juanitita

List is growing but NOT fast enough! I need more than 15 people a day folks!! Lets get off your Arses and put your name on the butcher block!

I want to hear from those old blind farts in Puerto Plata that complained about driving at night for my 7 pm get togethers right NOW! I changed the times for you!

Last edited:

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Ok! Ok! Stop begging! I?ll change my dates for my holidays on the North Coast and will make it to the party! Your novia Juanitita will also join in the fun! ;)

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
For all of you folks from OUTSIDE the DR please bring childrens books in English with you. They are impossible to get here and all school books are photostats in Black and White even in private schools. These books will be donated to schools.

Escott[/QUOTE]

I really, really hope I'm in country in time. Nothing to kick things off quite like a party. As far as the books go - I'm glad you said something because I've got a ton of books lying around that are my daughters. She wants nothing to do with most of them as the only thing that interests her is Dora and Boots. I would be more than happy to bring some. Anything to put a smile on a kid's face.
I don't know why Mia only focuses on Dora but I keep trying to tell her that there are so many good books she's missing out on but how can you reason with a 2 year old? She is not even interested in The Pokey Little Puppy which is my all-time favorite. Sacrelig! Must take after her dad, go figure.

'night,

Sunnie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
sunshine_79 said:
I don't know why Mia only focuses on Dora but I keep trying to tell her that there are so many good books she's missing out on but how can you reason with a 2 year old?
Sunnie

Hey at least your daughter is learning some Spanish. Good for her! ;)

Manxman

Aug 14, 2003
Will be there

Hi Scott
Will be there for the party. We arrive on 1st July for two weeks, so we might see you before then. The Charity walk we are doing is in two weeks time (18th June) 12 miles, Peel to Douglas, and the fund raising is going very well. There is also a sponsored abseil the week after. All money raised is being donated to the Sosua Kids.

Looking forward to seeing you.

James

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Escott_scottpartycolor.JPG

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Alberto
Lloyd
Dawn
Sunnie Maybe?
Larry
Amy and ??
Bigdaddy and wife
Al C
Juanita and Juanitita
Manxman

For the most fun you can have without "HAVING" to remove your clothes!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
yay

Lee and Joanne H are onboard with lttle Victoria, and although her parents are off to Canada for a time, they are expected back in time.

So JoanneH for 5 ... and will confirm parents closer to the day.