Dominican Hair Salons in Dallas Texas

NY Girl

Jun 3, 2005
I recently moved to Dallas from New York City and I am in desparate need to find a Dominican salon in Dallas. Does anyone know of any salons..PLEASE HELP...

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
While this is a long shot, I suggest you contact

QuisqueyaUnida. It's a social club in Austin,TX

ser4io2003@yahoo.com

Sergio is the name. He may be able to find you contacts in Dallas.

QuisqueyaUnida:
Translates into Dominicans United and was founded in
Austin, Texas with the intention of sharing cultural
activities among different people from different cultures.
We welcome everyone.

ser4io

Jan 16, 2006
Dominican Hair Salon

I'm sorry to inform you, all that are looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in the Texas Central area, that I have no information on any Dominican Hair Salon operating around this parts. I have been receiving to many emails requesting this information which I cannot provide. And to me, what makes it interesting is that none of you are Dominican. Once again sorry.

If anyone of you is interested in meeting Domincans in Texas please feel free to visit Quisqueyaunida@yahoogroups.com. I quite sure someone in that group can provide you with info on Hair Salons.

QuisqueyaUnida. It's a social group in Austin,TX

Thank you and God bless,

Serg

ashlynnicole

Jul 6, 2006
To Serg

Serg,

No we are not Dominican, but the reason why we want to find a Dominican Hair Salon is because these salons are experienced with styling African and Latin Hair. But thanks for the contact

--Ashlynn

ashlynnicole

Jul 6, 2006
To NY Girl

Hey NY Girl, did you find a Dominican Hair Salon in Dallas TX? I recently moved here and I'm trying to find a salon as well.

--Ashlynn

damyb

Jul 6, 2006
Dominican Salon in Dallas

Hello everyone.
I live in Dallas, TX and a good friend is a hair stylist.
She is dominican.

Her name is Ino.
You can contact her at 972-280-9400

I go there every week.

she works only on saturdays (that is not her main job)
and by appoinment only.

erkosa

Sep 19, 2006
Hello,

Did you ever find a Dominican hair salon in Dallas? If not, did you try the Ino lady? How was she?

maimunatu77

Sep 28, 2006
In Search Of a Dominican Hair Salon

Hello,

I just moved to Frederick MAryland and I am in search of a Dominican Salon. I use to go to Lisa's in Silver Spring MD, but that is now to far of a drive. Does anyone know a salon closer to the Frederick area. Perhaps in Germantown or Gaithersburg, if not Frederick?

jabreu527

Oct 26, 2006
Hello my name jen I just recently moved to fortworth texas and is very nice I would like to meet other dominicans in the fortworth area or in dallas by the way thanks for that info on the hair salon.

BriteEyes64

Apr 23, 2007
Hello everyone.
I live in Dallas, TX and a good friend is a hair stylist.
She is dominican.

Her name is Ino.
You can contact her at 972-280-9400

I go there every week.

she works only on saturdays (that is not her main job)
and by appoinment only.
HI, I may be relocating to Dallas over the summer and was wondering if your friend is still doing hair. Also, what part of Dallas is she in and you? I am not too familiar yet and woul like to get an idea where "my people" are. Thanks

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
There is also another thread on this same subject on page 2 of Dominicans Abroad if you have not already read through it.

l_sosa

Jun 1, 2007
Dominican Salon

just in case you needed one it is in central texas so you would have to drive about 1 1/2 hours to get here, but here is the info: Visions of Beauty ask for Evelyn 1705 S. Ft Hood St. suite 106 and the number is 254-338-2833

there you go

barbarasv617

Dec 4, 2007
Hi everyone, my name is Barbara, I'm from New York, born and raised. I will be moving to Dallas with my husband and son in mid 2008. We are excited about the move. Being a New Yorker I am so used to having everything at hand. What ever you want you can get. I know not every where is like this and I will try to get myself used to it. Before I move I would really love to find a Dominican Hair Stylist!

I am not dominican but am Latina. Puerto Rican and Ecuadorian. My current and previous hairstylists are Dominican and they can really do hair! They can handle all textures and styles. So if anyone can please direct me to a good Dominican hairstylist, i would really appreciate it!

I never realized how many people from NY would or have moved to Texas. Best of Luck to everyone!!!

ashlynnicole

Jul 6, 2006
Dominican Hair Salon

Hi. I'm sorry for the long delay in replying. I did try Ino and they were great! My hair was lovely after her styling my hair. The only thing she only works by appointments and she is only available on Saturdays.

--Ashlynn

lissett

Mar 16, 2006
Found Dominican hair saloon in Fort Worth Texas

Hi, i just found a Dominican hair stylist in the DFW/ Fort Worth Texas area. She is great.
Her name is Yomari her tel #908-397-5548. As a fellow Dominican it was frustrating finding a stylist that new how to take care of my hair. i moved from NY to Fort Worth 2 years ago and i finally found a stylist. Yomari is great. Give her a call, she did my hair and i love it.

Dominican hair stylist
Studio 120
Hair stylist: Yomari Telephone 908-397-5548
6601 Watauga Rd Suite #120
Watauga TX 76148
Lissett