Pictures Anyone?

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Hi everyone~

This is realy the first tme I have done the whole message board thing but I'm surprised how easy it is to "meet" people online. I've really enjoyed talking with everyone. Maybe it's a newbie thing but it's driving me crazy not knowing what everyone looks like. Not driving me crazy in a bad way but just making me really, really curious.

I've exchanged pics with a couple people already but for the rest of you, I'm going to paste a link to the free photo album of mine on Yahoo. I just put a couple of recent pictures of myself on there just in case anyone feels the sae way I do about putting a face to a name.

Does anyone else have any similar links with photos? Cause I'm really interested to find out what you all look like. I have an image in my head already of just about everyone but I'm sure I'm way off base.

Have a good night!

Sunnie

http://photos.yahoo.com/br_powers

(The br_powers is a reference to Brannon Powers, the lead singer of the band Happy Endings. He's my future husband, I hope! I guess it would help to met him first though but I'm sure everyone harbors a celebrity crush or two).

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
I will have some personal pix in a simple site am sparingly working on. You can go to the following address once in a blue to see if I've published it. The address is http://home.comcast.net/~c_los/ For now, there's just an Under construct page that's been up. Or you may just click on the link above.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Click on Blogs on the DR1 Homepage.....

and go read Life in Paradise and Expatriot blogs. Both have pics of some of the posters......
Also do a search for "Party at MommC's" as there are a couple of threads with pic's from this year and last......

Nov 5, 2004
I'll send you the link to my pics in a PM

I have finally understood why its not a good idea to post the link for everyone to see... :tired: