-a villa
-close to sosua centre
-3 bedrooms
-pool
-two little old welbehaved dogs allowed
-gated or safe community
-longtermrent ( one year) starting 01-08-2005
-maximum 700 dollars/month
-I really hope somebody could find us an affordable villa.We DO know "the dominican way" and how new immigrants get "tricked" into quite expensive longtermvillas.
We do know that "new people" get charged "touristprices" but that is what we are NOT looking for.
We are looking to rent a longtermvilla at a reasenable price and if a company ( or privat person) could help up find that we will definetly consider you first when we will buy a villa after about one year.
So you see, it is a win-win situation.
So we hope you are "the company" or people that understand what we mean when we say that we are looking for a reasonably priced villa to rent for one year.
After that year we are looking to buy a villa but first we want to see "how life goes" I am sure you know what i mean lol!
Carina and darlene from this forum have been extremely helpfull ( and are very sweet by the way) but i just want to cast out my own net as "the move" is getting closer.
We send you many greetings,

family belien-snyers from belgium

we will be arriving in july and looking to rent starting 01-08-2005

john cast

Oct 3, 2004
mislarimar said:
I don't know if this is allowed,if not i appologise with high regard

Dear Sir,Miss,

We are a belgium family looking for
-a villa
-close to sosua centre
-3 bedrooms
-pool
-two little old welbehaved dogs allowed
-gated or safe community
-longtermrent ( one year) starting 01-08-2005
-maximum 700 dollars/month
-I really hope somebody could find us an affordable villa.We DO know "the dominican way" and how new immigrants get "tricked" into quite expensive longtermvillas.
We do know that "new people" get charged "touristprices" but that is what we are NOT looking for.
We are looking to rent a longtermvilla at a reasenable price and if a company ( or privat person) could help up find that we will definetly consider you first when we will buy a villa after about one year.
So you see, it is a win-win situation.
So we hope you are "the company" or people that understand what we mean when we say that we are looking for a reasonably priced villa to rent for one year.
After that year we are looking to buy a villa but first we want to see "how life goes" I am sure you know what i mean lol!
Carina and darlene from this forum have been extremely helpfull ( and are very sweet by the way) but i just want to cast out my own net as "the move" is getting closer.
We send you many greetings,

family belien-snyers from belgium

we will be arriving in july and looking to rent starting 01-08-2005
i think 700. usd may be too low try coral bay/sandy see hot sites good luck
hope the dog,s can take the heat,we will be down in aug staying in sosua

mislarimar

Nov 19, 2004
www.adventuretour.net
We have already found a home for our third dog who is a "mopsdog" with a short snout and has dificulty breathing ( a very good home).
But you see,i got my dog in a pound where she had been for over 2 years because she was so ugly ( lol).
But now she is 9 years old and is the sweetest little lady in the world.I could never leave her behind as this dog has been through enough in her life before i adopted her.
She had been burned with sigarets and hit with a metal cord.it took me about a year to gain her trust and now she realy loves me and my son and we couldn't miss her because she is a litlle diamont in the rough!
Sounds silly i know but my " noenoe" (her name) is definately coming and i don't mind paying alot to bring her on an 11:20 hour flight as she really deserves it!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Sabrina, with the requirements you have for the house itself and also location ( that is a tourist area ) I?m afraid too 700 would not be enough.
That?s around 20 000 pesos, and is "considered" nothing in the tourist areas..

You know, it is not about getting "tricked" in to something, most realestate companies that also do lettings, are all following/keeping the same price range for the various options of living there is.

In Puerto Plata you get a 2 bedroom apartment that is gated, without pool, for that money, or a house in residencial area, non gated community and no pool, for anything from 10.000 and up to 20-30.000 depending on what part of the city.

Sosua has generally higher prices in rent, so it?s more about how the prices look over-all than about "dominican ways", as your requirements are that.
The best, and most secure way, to not get "tricked" would be to contact a real estate company as they work in letting as well, that knows the law, understand your requirements etc etc.

Good luck though!! ;)