Ocean Bavaro (Punta Cana)

bananarama

Jun 5, 2005
ca.photos.yahoo.com
Hola-
I was at Ocean Bavaro Spa and Beach in Feb. (yes..I know it's late!) We had an incredible time! Everything went smoothly. This was our first trip to the DR and so we were unaware of how everything worked. We booked a Caribbean Spa Suite but were in a Tropical Jr. in which we didn't know the difference and thought it was a pretty darn nice room. When we got back and after I have read everything we definatley got cheated out on that one-but who cares...we didn't have a problem.

The beach was awsome. White sand, nice water(salt water tasted good :cross-eye) First time for the daughters in a ocean(they are 15 & 17) Chairs were never a problem and the volleyball courts were great(daughters spent much of their time there too! They were very busy though. They even had a security gaurd in on the game :p)

We let them go where ever, we had absolutly no worries about that part. They quickly became friends with the animation team and that's where they spent all their time. The beach games, the night shows, so it was a holiday to relax on.

The food was alright, one of my daughters is INCREDIBLY picky but she got by just fine. The fruit was soo good! We tried all of the a la carte restaraunts for me personally the Spanish was my favorite, Italian was the least. My family all had different veiws then me too, so it's a personal choice.

We didn't go on any excursions, we were only there for a week and we wanted to soak up every minute of it. If we went for 2 weeks we will for sure go on some trips, I think Saona Island would be the first choice, or swimming wiht the sharks.

If you have any questions I would love to anwser them! I am new, not sure how to work everything but I am trying. Also if you have any pictures of this resort/workers I would love to see them! We didn't get many which was dissapointing. Also question from the kids-did you get to know any of the animation staff...any with pictures? If so drop me an e-mail or message. Thanks!