banilejo mango

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Does anyone have this type of mango? I read Carina's blog entry on "Mangoland" and now these are in the DR1 headlines.

Pictures or something?

I'd love to learn more. They are flying 5 tons weekly to Europe.

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Mangos?

[Mainegirl....que pasa ? Have not seen you lately(posts) You are probably working hard for the next trip down eh ? No nothing about Mango music.............AdiosQUOTE=MaineGirl]Does anyone have this type of mango? I read Carina's blog entry on "Mangoland" and now these are in the DR1 headlines.

Pictures or something?

I'd love to learn more. They are flying 5 tons weekly to Europe.[/QUOTE]

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
MaineGirl said:
Does anyone have this type of mango? I read Carina's blog entry on "Mangoland" and now these are in the DR1 headlines.

Pictures or something?

I'd love to learn more. They are flying 5 tons weekly to Europe.

No pictures to share, Amity, but I can tell you I like this mango. It tastes very good and you don't end up with strings between your teeth.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Another reason to visit me!

It just so happens that I have three large mango trees in my back yard. One for me, one for her and one for the @###$&&^#$&* people that are always asking to come into the yard for mangos...
My tree is the Banijelo, hers is the Yamagu? and "theirs" is an "Enano"

This year's crop looks good and in the next few weeks will be coming into perfect eating...You are welcome here anytime....:p:p:p

But hurry or the mangos will be gon!:(:(:(

XOXOXO

HB:D:D

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hillbilly said:
It just so happens that I have three large mango trees in my back yard. One for me, one for her and one for the @###$&&^#$&* people that are always asking to come into the yard for mangos...
My tree is the Banijelo, hers is the Yamagu? and "theirs" is an "Enano"

This year's crop looks good and in the next few weeks will be coming into perfect eating...You are welcome here anytime....:p:p:p

But hurry or the mangos will be gon!:(:(:(

XOXOXO

HB:D:D
Hi Hillbilly, Please define yamagui & Enano. Thanks! Your messages are always so interesting to read on virtually a daily basis... I wish I was back in the DR to visit you, but I'm back in Canada again.Canadian Bob