Any NYC DR1 members free Sat. June 11th?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I am good friends with a band called Candela soul. They play latin rock and are very good(yes, I know-Of course I would say that! They're my friends!!!).

Here are the details-Ashford and Simpsons' Sugar Bar
West 72nd. Street between Broadway and West End Ave. (212)579-0222
Showtime is at 9 p.m. and the cover charge is $10.

If anyone is interested we can take this opportunity to hang out and chat while listening to some good latin music(rock en espanol). Since it is not too late in the evening everyone should be able to make it to bed early that night. Besides, what better way to meet our fellow local DR1 members?

You can check out soem more info on the band at wwww.candelasoul.com

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Berzin said:
I am good friends with a band called Candela soul. They play latin rock and are very good(yes, I know-Of course I would say that! They're my friends!!!).

Here are the details-Ashford and Simpsons' Sugar Bar
West 72nd. Street between Broadway and West End Ave. (212)579-0222
Showtime is at 9 p.m. and the cover charge is $10.

If anyone is interested we can take this opportunity to hang out and chat while listening to some good latin music(rock en espanol). Since it is not too late in the evening everyone should be able to make it to bed early that night. Besides, what better way to meet our fellow local DR1 members?

You can check out soem more info on the band at wwww.candelasoul.com
Thatis a nice place, I saw David Pomerance play there last year. The woman that owns the place is a pretty famous song writer. Had a great time when I was there.

Escott

May 12, 2005
What time is the show?? I finish up work at 4pm and would definitely welcome the chance to meet some fellow DRers.

Gimabella

Sep 15, 2003
fko1 said:
What time is the show?? I finish up work at 4pm and would definitely welcome the chance to meet some fellow DRers.

at what time will they be there

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Showtime is at 9 p.m. but you know how it is-they always start shows a little bit later than that. So this should give some people a little time to hang out.