Looking for Victor Corporon

Carmentanner

Jun 8, 2005
Hello.. Im new to this. I was online looking for Corporon's and came across a conversation in the site. I had to be a member to make a post so I did. ok..
I know my father's name is Victor Corporon and he lived in the Bronx in 1968. He originally came from Santo Domingo. I found my biological mother and she gave me his name and where he lived. She told me that he lived with his mom and sister and wasnt sure if he had other sisters and brothers.
I have searched many white pages, and address and email look up's and can not find anything that could be him. I have sent out letters to all the Corporon's and Corporan's I found on the white pages. I wrote to a guy in jail and the letter came back saying that he had been released. I have a friend in Santo Domingo that has tried to help me but came up blank. I know my father is out there. He knew my mother was pregnant.. but she left him when she was about 4-5 month pregnant with me.

Can anyone help me. My email is carmentanner@yahoo.com

Thank you..

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Why not hire a private investigator. It's probably a simple task (assuming he is still in the US) especially if you have a social security number and a little history.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Carmentanner said:
Hello.. Im new to this. I was online looking for Corporon's and came across a conversation in the site. I had to be a member to make a post so I did. ok..
I know my father's name is Victor Corporon and he lived in the Bronx in 1968. He originally came from Santo Domingo. I found my biological mother and she gave me his name and where he lived. She told me that he lived with his mom and sister and wasnt sure if he had other sisters and brothers.
I have searched many white pages, and address and email look up's and can not find anything that could be him. I have sent out letters to all the Corporon's and Corporan's I found on the white pages. I wrote to a guy in jail and the letter came back saying that he had been released. I have a friend in Santo Domingo that has tried to help me but came up blank. I know my father is out there. He knew my mother was pregnant.. but she left him when she was about 4-5 month pregnant with me.

Can anyone help me. My email is carmentanner@yahoo.com

Thank you..
Try SuperPagesDR.com

Carmentanner

Jun 8, 2005
rellosk said:
Why not hire a private investigator. It's probably a simple task (assuming he is still in the US) especially if you have a social security number and a little history.

I dont have his social security. and hiring a PI is way too expensive.. But thanks..

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Carmen, my hunch is he's living somewhere in the US, not in the DR.

Follow this lead for his social security number:

Name Register
Number Age Race Sex Release Date
Actual / Projected Location

1. VICTOR CORPORAN 19186-054 50 White M 06-21-1995 RELEASED

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

Carmentanner

Jun 8, 2005
Mirador said:

Name Register

I looked on that site. and I see the name you included. That could be him. I dont see a name register to find his ss# or a projected location. I went back to the site and now it wont let me back on its saying it is having technical difficulties.. Ill try later.. Thanks a million..

Carmentanner

Jun 8, 2005
Mirador said:

Name Register

Ok I was able to get back on the site but I cant find any links to get a ss#. Am I missing something...Thanks again