bus from sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozorboso

May 16, 2005
yet another question :classic: how often does a caribe tours bus leave from sosua to santiago? i know that there is a bus every hour leaving santiago, but my friend and i need to leave sosua around 9AM on sunday and we are wanting to make sure that there will be a bus leaving sosua!

also, are the bus tickets purchased in "sosua central" (the little green building?)

thanks again, everyone, for all of your help! you are wonderful :classic:

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Here is the Caribe Tours website: http://caribetours.com.do/

Click on "Horarios", then on "Horarios Desde el Interior" to get the schedule from Sosua. It looks like there are morning buses at 20 past the hour from 5AM on. I don't know if things are any different on Sundays; someone else should.

Just tell a taxi or moto driver you need to get to Caribe Tours in Charamicos. A taxi is 150 pesos from Pedro Clisante, the main drag in Sosua. A moto can take two passengers plus a couple of bags of luggage (no kidding!), for 50 pesos.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Bus service is the same seven days a week. 20 minutes past the hour. As indicated by Victor, the bus terminal is in Charamicos--on the corner by the traffic light. Charamicos is what is at the other end of the Sosua beach. Buses leave on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.