Chat Room !

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Let's get a chat going like the old days at 9 pm est. Who will be there?

Larry

Nov 5, 2004
Larry said:
Let's get a chat going like the old days at 9 pm est. Who will be there?

Larry
I think that's like in 8 minutes....I should be around..but I don't know how exciting it will be just the 2 of us

oh wait...maybe it will be even more exciting ;) :D

lol

I wasn't around for the "old days" have never had a chat on here. Checked the room a few times and no one was there...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
When people see the thread they will come in and the room will fill up :)

A couple of years ago we used to get 15 people in there some times but it kind of faded out.

Larry

Nov 5, 2004
uh oh!

How can I fix this?

When I click on chat I just get a big empty white box with a big x in the corner...it doesn't work on my new computer

Is there something I have to download?

Nov 5, 2004
Come on ppl

There are a few of us in the room now
Let's get some more..it's that little chate button on the top of your screen...come everyone let's click on it for fun ;)
lol

May 12, 2005
PeachezNcream84 said:
uh oh!

How can I fix this?

When I click on chat I just get a big empty white box with a big x in the corner...it doesn't work on my new computer

Is there something I have to download?

I just tried to enter the chat and i had the same problem. JUst a big empty box with an X in the corner. darn. :cry:

Nov 5, 2004
fko1 said:
I just tried to enter the chat and i had the same problem. JUst a big empty box with an X in the corner. darn. :cry:
It works now
Down load java

I just went to yahoo.com and entered Download Java
downloaded it..restarted my comp and it works now

Nov 5, 2004
Well that was a fun chat alst night. We got quite a few ppl in there.

Good idea Larry.

We gotta try this again sometime soon. Plan it a few days ahead maybe more ppl will come.

Nov 5, 2004
Chat tonight?

This weekend seems to be slower then usual for DR1...

Anyone up for a chat tonight around 9pm EST (same time as we tried a few days ago?)

I guess I will try to sign into the room at that time and see who else shows up.

There were quite a few ppl in there throughout the evening...we had about 15 ppl or more in the room and one time..but new ppl would come and others would leave all the time. It was nice to get to talk to some of you though :)

We should try to get it going more often.... ;)
Cuidate
Hope to see you all (in 3 hours) soon! :)

Nov 5, 2004
la_barbie said:
where is everyone ?!?!?!?!?!?!? PEOPLE !!!
Ok..well we got a few ppl in there..we need more...

but I guess it s a slow sunday night...and it's so nice outside everywhere...most ppl must be outside.

But we should make the chat room at least a weekly thing ;)

If ppl know one week in advance it will be at the same few times every week or whatever we could get quite the showing of ppl