shipping from D.R. to U.S

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
I need info on shipping some personal articles to the U.S. The cost for extra baggage on American is quite expensive, also some of the articles are fragile. Any advice?

gatoazul

Aug 24, 2004
Hi

gringagirly said:
I need info on shipping some personal articles to the U.S. The cost for extra baggage on American is quite expensive, also some of the articles are fragile. Any advice?

There are companies like Caribetrans and Viacargo that can send cargo wherever by air. I suggest to buy bubble wrap for the fragile articles and to place an insurance for them. I suppose they are valuable since you want to take them to U.S. Insurance for cargo is not expensive and the transportation companies include only a minimum that usually don't cover the real value of the cargo.

If you want further info pm me. Also, tell me where are you, so I can give you the right info on who to call.

I

ade

Jun 14, 2005
Shipping company

gatoazul said:
There are companies like Caribetrans and Viacargo that can send cargo wherever by air. I suggest to buy bubble wrap for the fragile articles and to place an insurance for them. I suppose they are valuable since you want to take them to U.S. Insurance for cargo is not expensive and the transportation companies include only a minimum that usually don't cover the real value of the cargo.

If you want further info pm me. Also, tell me where are you, so I can give you the right info on who to call.

I

Hi

try Cibaeno shipping express - Ignacio Valdez tel 809 577 6739/809 252 4618 or 718 672 9600 (in US) he will ship anything and everything incl cars! He's also an archtect and builds a mean house should anyone be looking to build a special house in DR!