Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Flower / Candy Delivery

    I Want to send flowers in La Romana. Anyone know a good and reliable shop that I can pay Over the net or by Credit card on the phone ? I am in Canada .

    Joe

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    4,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Here's are the results from a yellow page search:

    http://english.dr.superpages.com/lis...1&MC=1&CB=&PP=

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rellosk
    Here's are the results from a yellow page search:

    http://english.dr.superpages.com/lis...1&MC=1&CB=&PP=

    Thanks a Million DR Yellow Pages Noted and Bookmarked .

  4. #4
    .............. ?
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    4,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey wait a minute. Why La Romana?? I live in Puerto Plata and love flowers etc..... Did you need my address???

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by planner
    Hey wait a minute. Why La Romana?? I live in Puerto Plata and love flowers etc..... Did you need my address???


    Its so easy to get a date on here !

  6. #6
    .............. ?
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    4,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    When and where honey????

  7. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Lightbulb try

    lacentralexpress.com

  8. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default I've used

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo2130
    I Want to send flowers in La Romana. Anyone know a good and reliable shop that I can pay Over the net or by Credit card on the phone ? I am in Canada .

    Joe
    www.flora2000.com

  9. #9
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Ill bring the roses

    Quote Originally Posted by planner
    When and where honey????

    I'll bring the roses , you bring........?????????????


    Thanks for the links !

  10. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skippys
    lacentralexpress.com
    Have you ever personally used this link for having things sent to the DR?

    Just wanted to know how reliable they are...and also besides the prices given for items, is there a shipping or handeling charge on top of this?

    I'm gonna leave it as a favourites link on my parents computer, so that when I am living in the DR, and they miss spending money on me, they can find something nice on tehre and send to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •