What has become of the "fat chicken" restaurant ?

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
I started the place the fat chicken with my Chica Joselin. And I was wondering if it was closed now or still opened. Was there a party? And what ever happen to my dogs Ester and "Fatts the dominican dog". nothing is forever Robert

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
Not one person knows if the "fat Chicken" south of Cabarete has in fact closed or not. Send me a pm. thanks

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
I think...........

Its closed at the moment. I heard one of my friends talk about it. I will hear around and let you know.

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
I ate there in March and last time I passed by it, in the beginning of April, it was still opened. I hope it helps you ....

Nube

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
minn boy said:
I started the place the fat chicken with my Chica Joselin. And I was wondering if it was closed now or still opened. Was there a party? And what ever happen to my dogs Ester and "Fatts the dominican dog". nothing is forever Robert

Is this something I need to answer?

I have driven past 3-4 times in the last 6-8 weeks and never seen it open.
I heard they closed a while back.

Nov 5, 2004
Robert said:
Is this something I need to answer?

I have driven past 3-4 times in the last 6-8 weeks and never seen it open.
I heard they closed a while back.

Dont think I have ever heard of this place..and unfortunatly have no idea if it is still open..but Robert..unless I am wrong (which dos happen more then I like to admit..) The original psoeter...imnn boy...was signing off as his name was robert...... ;)

I tend to be off base sometimes...and sometimes quite often..but jsut a guess that his name may be the same as yours.

Minn boy...can't offer you a real answer for sure..but when I am down there next in July I will try to check it out and give you a for sure answer, if you don't have one by then...

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
I haven't seen it open for a while and I used to eat there. You guys should have come up with a better name though. Unless Dominicans can relate to "fat chicken" ( I guess you meant "large" or large portions?)

Should have called it "Pollo Loco" (at least you would have gotten the California Tourists. That place is a great chain.

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
closed?

Thank you for your reply related or not. If anybody has info. I can be sent a message. Thanks again