Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What has become of the "fat chicken" restaurant ?

I started the place the fat chicken with my Chica Joselin. And I was wondering if it was closed now or still opened. Was there a party? And what ever happen to my dogs Ester and "Fatts the dominican dog". nothing is forever Robert

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Not one person knows if the "fat Chicken" south of Cabarete has in fact closed or not. Send me a pm. thanks

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I think...........

Its closed at the moment. I heard one of my friends talk about it. I will hear around and let you know.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I ate there in March and last time I passed by it, in the beginning of April, it was still opened. I hope it helps you ....

Nube

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minn boy
    I started the place the fat chicken with my Chica Joselin. And I was wondering if it was closed now or still opened. Was there a party? And what ever happen to my dogs Ester and "Fatts the dominican dog". nothing is forever Robert
    Is this something I need to answer?

I have driven past 3-4 times in the last 6-8 weeks and never seen it open.
    I heard they closed a while back.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Is this something I need to answer?

I have driven past 3-4 times in the last 6-8 weeks and never seen it open.
    I heard they closed a while back.
    Dont think I have ever heard of this place..and unfortunatly have no idea if it is still open..but Robert..unless I am wrong (which dos happen more then I like to admit..) The original psoeter...imnn boy...was signing off as his name was robert......

I tend to be off base sometimes...and sometimes quite often..but jsut a guess that his name may be the same as yours.

Minn boy...can't offer you a real answer for sure..but when I am down there next in July I will try to check it out and give you a for sure answer, if you don't have one by then...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen it open for a while and I used to eat there. You guys should have come up with a better name though. Unless Dominicans can relate to "fat chicken" ( I guess you meant "large" or large portions?)

Should have called it "Pollo Loco" (at least you would have gotten the California Tourists. That place is a great chain.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default closed?

Thank you for your reply related or not. If anybody has info. I can be sent a message. Thanks again