Need location info for 3K Generator and Window A/C

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
I live in Luperon and can shop in Pto Plata weekly and Sandiago once a month on average. I would like to konw if anyone has had any experience with dealers of portable 3K generators and window air conditioners 5 to 8K. Any feed back about price versus quality and dealer attitude, service and reliability? Any feed back both good and bad. Thank you very much.
Billy and Marty in Luperon

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Contact MrMike on this messageboard. He is located in Sosua and can surely help you.
Click on search up on the menu, write MrMike and when the search results come up, click on his name and chose option "send a private message".

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
At 3 K you are in gasoline and at 6.5k you can be in diesel.

As far as an A/C unit goes you need to either look in the papers, in the Clissified Section or come into Santiago for half a day.

There are several places here that specialize in small gensets. However, you have not said if you want new or used...

Let me know and I can take you around to a few places..

HB

Luperonsailor

May 1, 2005
Is new better

I am going to Sandiago Wednesday and starting at Price mart. Is there any where to buy reputable used.

I probably can't afford new diesel. A friend told me that pricemart had a new gas 3K for about 15000 rds.

Billy