how to delete threads?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Por que?

Captain Hook said:
can someone tell me how to delete all of the threads I have posted? Thanks
Why the change of heart?.

I see that you have 6 posts and 4 threads.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I believe only moderators can delete posts. You can edit any recent post you've made and take out the offending text.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Just sign-up with a new nick.

Captain Hook said:
how to delete threads?

Want a Fridge in POP

Does anyone have a used fridge that works and is not too expensive that they want to sell??

I just want one really young and trainable for...

I just want one really young and trainable for september b/c I dont want an older one since I dont know how it has been brought up

Doberman puppies??

Does anyone know where I could find someone in POP who wants to sell (inexpensive) or give away Doberman puppies around September???.

Private teacher or tutor looking for students

I was just wondering if there are any parents out there that are looking for a private teacher or tutor for their children (english speaking) for the September school year in any subject or grade?

That Chansion (song):When you lose your love

What is the title of the song by Adventura that has the English line ?when you lose your love?? Thanks for any help!

Nov 5, 2004
Captain Hook said:
Sorry..that made me curious too..you have posted nothing wrong in your past posts??? All valid and normal questions. No one could judge you badly based on anything you wrote.

You could sign in with a different nickname, but why bother? I don't think ppl should post on this board under more then one nickname... :cross-eye

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not sure from the above quotes about a young and trainable fridge though. They are pretty stupid appliances but last a long time.